11401 NW 12th St
Miami, FL 33172-6900

Texas de Brazil

(Near the intersection of NW 12th St and Beacon Tradeport Blvd)

Texas de Brazil is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

rholland63 photo

rholland63

Cape Coral, FL

carnivore delight

Here is my 2 cents….. It is a carnivore delight. Sirloin steak, pork loin, chicken legs, chicken hearts, sausage, lamb… ON and On and ON…You have died and gone to a carnivore heaven. (to bad there is no heaven) Even when you put out the stop sign it comes. All seasoned properly & cooked the way you desire… A large variety of side dishes from Brasil. Noodle ,shrimp, salad stuff. GARLIC mash potato. mmmmm aromatic. If you do not leave with a smile on your face and a belt notch open…
Then you miss the WHOLE point of ALL YOU CAN EAT meat.

Now some chitchat… I was there for lunch at 1.30 PM. on a Friday….The problem was I arrived there at 1:00 PM. It was a madhouse no place to park. Whats up with taxi stands at a shopping mall or Valet parking??? I never saw that or heard of that in California. I guess that is the problem with malls.
I was told 5-10 minutes for a table. It was less than 2. Everyone of the staff was pleasant and so nice. I felt I was back in Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro,Brasil. The only exception is in Brasil the staff personnel is ALL male. My waiter, John did a outstanding job.
The place was pack. This is my first experience, being in a eatery, with so many people in a long long time. But as stated service was not lacking. All of the food was beautiful and so tasty. My one complaint was my drink. $3.00 for a small aluminum Coke bottle ? Pretty yes! Now the price of $26.95 I thought was excellent…. Its all you can eat and it was delish…
Next Time I am there in Doral,Fl., I will be there with expandable pants.

meat