7232 Indiana Ave
Lubbock, TX 79423

Texas Land & Cattle Steak House

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Catering, Lunch

Texas Land & Cattle Steak House is a Steakhouse, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Veridicus photo

Veridicus

Lubbock, TX

mishandling of food by waiter

Four of us met at TXLC for steaks. Two events happened that will cost them our future business. First, we were told by the waiter that happy hour margaritas were $2.50 each, so we ordered a couple. He later returned to inform us that the happy hour price was only for those at the bar. Our price was now $8.50 each. We politely declined the overpriced margaritas. The second disaster happened while reading the menu. Our waiter used his bare hands to remove my slice of bread from my plate, used a napkin to wipe the table top and then used the napkin to polish up my plate, and then he returned my bread to my plate. I politely complained to the manager who gave me a blank stare. Perhaps she was rendered speechless by the waiter’s stupid actions? The four of us left TXLC and enjoyed a great meal and great service at Orlando’s Italian Restaurant two blocks north on Indiana Ave. There is no excuse for poor management and poor training. Fortunately, there are a plenty of great restaurants in Lubbock. Texas Land & Cattle Steak House is no longer one of them, so if you want steaks, try Texas Roadhouse or Logan’s instead.

TXLC steak

never got to order this steak as we left after the waiter mishandled our food

Steakhouse Good For Kids Catering

Texas Land & Cattle Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Images Of Texas Land, Saltgrass Lubbock Tx, Steak House Restaurants In Lubbock Texas, Texas Land And Cattle Menu, Steak Restaurants In Lubbock Tx, Texas Land And Cattle Logo, Monosodium Glutamate Texas Land And Cattle, and Texas Land And Cattle Glutamate.