Cortez Blvd

Lynnet13_ photo

Lynnet13_

Brooksville, FL

Never go back

Please pass along to everyone you know!!

I planned a birthday dinner for my mom who is from Tennessee (originally Texas) and turned 76 today 1/15/21. I called Texas Roadhouse on Cortez Blvd. In Brooksville fl. 34613 first thing in the morning like they told me to do and told them I would have 15-19 people in our party. When we arrived at Texas roadhouse I checked in with the lady in charge of front desk. She said well what is it 15 or 20 people very rudely. I ignored her rudeness and said actually it is 25 people. She said ok but because I stated we had 25 she said you will have to wait another 25 min. I said ok. When they called us in they were short seats by 5 people. I said what about this empty long table in the same area we were in. A waitress said no that is not part of your party. I said we don’t have enough seats. She got nasty and said 6 people to a table. I said two tables cannot fit 6 people as we had some big guys. Even at that we were still short 3 seats. I asked if she can ask her supervisor if we can use that table she said no. She said I don’t know what to tell you. I said people from my party are gonna leave and she shrugged her shoulders. Then the male waiter Justin asked our family members who were gonna leave what was wrong. They told him there are no more seats left. The waiter said rudely to bad I don’t know what to tell you. With that I said did you just tell my family too bad?! He said yep!!! At that point we all got up and walked out but not until I told the lady at the counter what happened and why we left and she just laughed and gave me a nasty look. I will never go back to Texas roadhouse if they were the last place in earth. They lost a lot of money from our party which would have included appetizers, food, drinks and desserts not to mention a big tip.We went across the parking lot to Carrabas and they took us right away, gave us a big table that all 25 of us sat at. We had a great time and spent over 800.00 dollars and waiters got a 21% tip!! Though they were very busy they still accommodated all of us with a smile on their faces and great food!! I will make sure to put this all over Facebook and tell everyone I know to boycott Texas roadhouse because of their rudeness and lousey service!!

Texas Roadhouse  Restaurant Reviews