2605 Edgewood Rd SW
Cedar Rapids, IA 52404

Texas Roadhouse

Cuisine: American, Traditional, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"great food outstanding service and value"
"The food is fresh and the help is outstanding. Very personable and efficient. "
"Cockroach in my corn and manager tried to still make me pay for rest of my food"
Cons
"Horrible, I mean horrible service. No one cared and the place was a pit! Don't EVEN want to know what the kitchen looked like! "
"I can't say anything that was a con...don't think anything could improve. Best restaurant in C.R."
"Everything "
Comments
"Do not eat there "
"I recommend anyone who hasn't experienced Texas Roadhouse...get after it...best meal / bang for my buck!"
"Go somewhere else"
  • 12/30/2019

An American chowhound from Bettendorf, IA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    great food outstanding service and value
    Cons
    None
  • 11/21/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 2/17/2016

A dining patron from Cedar Rapids, IA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/06/2016

A dining patron from Iowa City, IA tried it.

• 3/18/2015

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    Do not eat there
  • 2/16/2015

• 1/30/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 1/11/2015

Pros
    The food is fresh and the help is outstanding. Very personable and efficient.
  • 7/06/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cockroach in my corn and manager tried to still make me pay for rest of my food
    Cons
    Everything
    Comments
    Go somewhere else

American Takeout Good for groups

Texas Roadhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Texas Roadhouse is located near the cities of Hiawatha and Marion.
People found this by searching for: Texas Roadhouse Cedar Rapids, Texas Roadhouse Near Cedar Rapid Iw, Hiawatha, Texas Road House. Cedar Rapids Iowa, Edgewood Texas Roadhouse, Texas Roadhouse Cedar Rapids Menu, Cedar Rapids Road House Restaurant, Texasroad Housecedar Rapodsia Menu, and Texas Roadhouse Edgewood.