Texas Roadhouse

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Gluten Free

• 8/20/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/08/2014

An American food lover from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

July 12, 2011

FOOD QUALITY GOING DOWNHILL

My husband and I had been going to the Texas Roadhouse Restaurant in Denton for a long time. This past year we noticed the food quality has been going downhill. I ordered a prime rib dinner MEDIUM WELL and when I received it, the meat was…
September 10, 2010

Good Chain Fare at Good Prices

My gripe with this one is they always seat us off to the side or near the bathrooms. I have an autistic daughter and while she doesn't act like most kids, she is not loud, obnoxious or troublesome. I think the management here has trained…
June 6, 2010

Steve is a douchebag

I think steve doesn't know what a good steak is. Steak is always "undercooked". That's called rare dipshit. And if you think swanson's dinner is comparable to fresh food, you obviously have no idea what food is. You're just bitchy because…

5/06/2018

A Coffee & Tea chowhound from Dallas, TX tried Holey Donuts, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food and liked the ambiance.

5/04/2018

A Pizza food lover from US tried Roman's Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food and liked the service.

5/03/2018

A diner from Irving, TX tried Caskey's Bar & Grill.

4/01/2018

An Italian chowhound from US tried Luigis Pizza Italian Restaurant.

3/31/2018

A Sushi food lover from Fort Worth, TX tried Sushi Motto, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/28/2018

A dining patron from Irving, TX tried Pizza Hut.

3/23/2018

A Pizza food lover from Irving, TX tried Roman's Pizza.

3/11/2018

A dining patron from US tried Texadelphia, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
food and service
Cons
Food was expensive. I am also having problems ordering online for a ocatkon near me
3/02/2018

A dining patron from US tried J Sushi Restaurant.

2/27/2018

A dining patron from Plano, TX tried The Texican Grill.

American Takeout Good for groups
Tips
  • On busy weekend nights, it's wise to use the restaurant's call-ahead seating option.

Texas Roadhouse  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Texas Roadhouse Corinth, Roadhouse Restaurant Denton,Tx, Texas Road House Corinth, Old Fashioned Roadhouse Pictures, Restaurants I35 And Old Denton Rd Texas, Restaurants In Denton Road House, and 2817 S. Interstate 35 East.