8021 Dani Dr
Fort Myers, FL 33966-8000

Texas Roadhouse

(Near the intersection of Dani Dr and Challenger Blvd)

Neighborhoods: Omni
Cuisine: Barbecue, Traditional, American

Texas Roadhouse is a Barbecue, Traditional, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"good service, hearty portions,"
Cons
"very loud, occasionally there's a long wait"
  • 1/07/2019

A Barbecue chowhound from Burlington, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    good service, hearty portions,
    Cons
    very loud, occasionally there's a long wait
  • 10/15/2016

A Barbecue food lover from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

• 9/02/2016

A Barbecue food lover from Charlotte, NC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

rholland63 photo

rholland63

Cape Coral, FL

good portions

Here is my 2 cents on the food and some chit chat. Went here for lunch on MLK day. I got a free appetizer, fries-cheese-bacon. Had 6 oz. sirloin, salad and green beans. I must say the fries were massive too much for one person. My salad cold, fresh and crispy. It was great. Green beans cooked with bacon, gotta love them. My sirloin steak med-rare. just fine.
Chit chat… This place is only open 4- closing. The holidays it open for lunch. My favorite time.
I have a couple of issues. One I was not allowed the 8.99 early bird special. It was before 6 PM and it was not mention ANYWHERE on the menu that I could not get it. But I was denied it.
Also with a e mail I was given a free appetizer. Only 3 choices. Why could I not get another appetizer not listed if I was willing to pay extra. I really wanted to try the jalapeno one.
I would think being a regular client there be more clarifications and flexibility
Over all not bad peanuts and good buns. Service was great.

Beef Good For Kids Parking

Texas Roadhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Texas Roadhouse is located near the cities of North Fort Myers and Ft Myers.
People found this by searching for: Texas Road House Fort Myers Early Bird, Early Bird Specials At Texas Roadhouse, and Texas Roadhpuse Fort Myers.