895 Dawsonville Hwy
Gainesville, GA 30501-2616

Texas Roadhouse

Cuisine: American, BBQ, Steakhouses

Texas Roadhouse is a American, BBQ, and Steakhouses restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great service from a personable young lady named Ashley "
"Our server was great he was an Hispanic guy!!!"
"Not anything good. Server dropped honey mustard down my husbands back with no apologies. Management seemed overwhelmed and offered nothing in return for my husbands shirt being ruined and it cost twice what our bill was.. We will NEVER eat at Texas Roadho"
Cons
"Slow service for Togo orders. Phone rings placed on hold 3+minutes even after calling back. "
"It was 3 people in my party we all ordered chicken meals my son in law got his salad him and my daughter had the rolls the ppl in front of us ordered steaks 4 ppl they got their steaks before we got our chicken. Our server came over said our food would be"
"Service was horrible, my steak was no cooked correctly, my server Kayla spent more time goofing off and taking pictures of herself at the drink station. She never checked on us. she messed our bill up and never even offered to fix my steak. As long as she"
Comments
"Maybe someone needs to see why it takes your kitchen staff 25+minutes to prepare 3 chicken "
  • 7/08/2017

A diner from Braselton, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/17/2017

A dining patron from Dacula, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great service from a personable young lady named Ashley
    Cons
    None
  • 12/24/2016

A dining patron from Braselton, GA tried it.

• 9/20/2016

An American chowhound from Gillsville, GA tried it and liked it.

• 8/28/2016

An American chowhound from Gainesville, GA tried it.

• 2/06/2016

An American food lover from Cornelia, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 1/26/2016

• 11/01/2015

An American food lover from Buford, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Our server was great he was an Hispanic guy!!!
    Comments
  • 6/09/2015

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 4/26/2015

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons

delicious food and great service

we like to sit at the bar. The service is excellent and the food is great. The bartender interacts with his customers and makes us feel welcome there. The salads are wonderful….the steak is always cooked right and the baked potatoes are awesome. Will recommend this restautant to anyone; everyone.

Filet Medallions

It was a filet milnon and it was excellent. Very tender. I love their steaks with the char broiled flavors and the break is wonderful too.

Sandree photo

Sandree

Oakwood, GA

Best Steaks-Pork Chops

Top Quality steaks- pork chops- reasonably priced- good specials.
$9.00 menu before 6:00 pm..

American BBQ Steakhouses

Texas Roadhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Texas Roadhouse is located near the cities of Hall County.
People found this by searching for: Texas Longhorn En Gainesville Ga, Logan's Roadhouse Gainesville Ga, Best Restaurants In Gainesville Ga, Texas Roadhouse Gainesville Ga, Roadhouse Grill Gainesville Ga, Logan's Roadhouse Restaurant Gainesville, Logan Roadhouse Gainesville Ga, and Texas Roadhouse Food.