3200 32nd Ave S
Grand Forks, ND 58201

Texas Roadhouse

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Lunch, Gluten Free

Texas Roadhouse is a Steakhouse, Lunch, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Cons
"We were not given au jus with the prime rib, my husbands potato was completely rotten on the inside and he was not given any butter to go with it, the mushrooms and onions were completely burnt. We were extremely dissatisfied with our visit."
  • 3/17/2021

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/17/2021

A Steakhouse food lover from Thompson, ND tried it.

• 8/30/2017

A Steakhouse food lover from Trumbull, CT tried it.

• 7/11/2017

A Steakhouse chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
  • 6/15/2013

A Steakhouse food lover from Winnipeg, MB tried it and liked it.

tastetester photo

tastetester

Winnipeg, MB

Texas Roadhouse

Service was excellent, dinner was filling, and quite good. Nice atmosphere, and a little bit of a wait, but it was worth it. The prices were very reasonable.

Chicken Critters Basket

I had the chicken tenders, and although I didn’t care for the coating, it was good. I loved the fries, and they gave a delicious sweet bread with the meal! Peanuts came as an appetizer for free as well.
Steakhouse Lunch Dinner

Texas Roadhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Texas Roadhouse is located near the cities of East Grand Forks.
People found this by searching for: Longhorn Steakhouse Grand Forks, Texas Roadhouse Grand Forks, Texas Steakhouse Grand Forks Hours, Texas Road In Grand Forks, Roadhouse Grand Forks Menu, Longhorn Steakhouse Grand Forks Nd, and Texas Roadhouse Wine List.