1224 E Jackson Ave
Mcallen, TX 78503

Texas Roadhouse

Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Had to ask for eating utensils, ketchup, peanuts. Was told that we would be called on cell phone when table was ready. Never had this before! Bad service! Manager said that we would be compensated somewhat for dining experience, have yet to receive an"
"Good salad"
"Did not wait for table"
Cons
"Wait time"
"Cleanliness of the restaurant "
Comments
"Yes there was roaches on the booth where I sat with my family and manager thought I was complaining for a free meal he offer me a discount on my meal instead of offering to move me to a cleaner area!!!"
  • 2/25/2016

A diner from Edinburg, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/12/2014

A Thai chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/07/2014

An Italian chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good salad
    Cons
    Wait time
  • 8/17/2013

An American chowhound from Laredo, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Did not wait for table
    Cons
    Cleanliness of the restaurant
    Comments

American Breakfast Good for groups

Texas Roadhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Texas Roadhouse is located near the cities of Pharr.
People found this by searching for: Roadhouse Mcallen Tx, Texas Roadhouse, Mcallen Tx, Texas Roadhouse Edinburg Texas, Tx Roadhouse Edinburg Tx, Road House Resturant Mc Allen Tx, Texas Roadhouse Mcallen, Texas Roadhouse In Mcallen, Texas Roadhouse, and Texas Roadhouse Mcallen Tx.