47 Fox Run Rd
Portsmouth, NH 03801

Texas Roadhouse

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Cons
"It was loud"
"Service was ridiculously slow!!! I am a very patient person and understand when restaurants are busy but no excuse for the amount of time that we waited to order and for our bill. The waitress never informed us that Tuesday was kids night, so my son order"
Comments
"food and service very good"
  • 10/14/2016

An American chowhound from Dover, NH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    It was loud
    Comments
    food and service very good
  • 7/18/2015

An American food lover from Belmont, NH tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/04/2014

American Lunch Breakfast

Texas Roadhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Texas Roadhouse is located near the cities of Kittery, New Castle, and Kittery Point.
People found this by searching for: Texas Road House Portsmouth Nh, Texas House.Portsmouth Nh, and Texas Roadhouse Near Portsmouth Nh.