3143 Erie Blvd E
Syracuse, NY 13214

Texas Roadhouse

Cuisine: Steakhouse, American Traditional, BBQ

Texas Roadhouse is a Steakhouse, American Traditional, and BBQ restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"I call Anthony manager the manager or slash owner with a problem that happened twice about my meat meal being prepared twice wrong Anthony was unwilling to take care of the problem he was very disrespectful unappreciative about the money myself and other "
"Food and service was great"
  • 4/06/2021

A Steakhouse food lover from Endicott, NY tried it.

• 2/21/2021

A dining patron from Manlius, NY tried it.

• 2/02/2021

A dining patron from Rochester, NY tried it.

• 12/31/2020

A Steakhouse chowhound from Canastota, NY tried it.

• 10/29/2020

A Steakhouse food lover from Utica, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/10/2020

A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/20/2020

A Steakhouse food lover from Syracuse, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/02/2018

A diner from Auburn, NY tried it.

• 9/25/2016

A dining patron from Brewerton, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food and service was great
  • 6/12/2016

A Steakhouse chowhound from Chelsea, MA tried it.

dcolm525 photo

dcolm525

North Syracuse, NY

Never been disappointed

My husband and I have been to Texas Roadhouse at least 6 times and are pleased everytime we go. Only one time we asked for more rolls and they forgot about bringing them. Never a long wait when you call ahead, love the atmosphere.

Fall-off-the-Bone Ribs

Yummy !

Gidman photo

Gidman

Utica, NY

Great Place

Menu was great, prices were reasonable, the waitress was efficient and no mess ups.

USDA Choice Sirloin

very tasty, cooked to the proper temperature

Railbaron photo

Railbaron

Ithaca, NY

Good Meat, Let's Eat

Been to this and other branches of the Texas Roadhouse chain. Always a good steak, dallas filet is well worth the price rolls and sweetbutter are awesome. A little light on the veggies, but it is after all a steakhouse. Looks like our negative reviewer is at the wrong spot as a Bloomin’ Onion is not A TR item. Also, you gotta wonder why he reviews badly after admitting he has come in 3×.

Dallas Fillet

Tender fillet done medium rare as requested. Had to fight my kids for it.

gotbadservice photo

gotbadservice

Syracuse, NY

Awful Service

My wife and I went to this god awful place for the 3rd time and once again got terrible service. Last time they under cooked our steaks. this time over cooked it- The bloomin onion was ok. Not cooked thorough enough for our taste. When dinner finally came we had ordered the 6 oz sirlion steaks, mine med well little pink- hers medium. Well they both came out well done-the server was no where to be found-they did send them back but then they bring my wife who had also orderd a sweet potato only the fixins and no sweet potato. I mentioned this to the waitress who finally showed up 10 mins later and she went to get the mamnger. the manager seemed to be elsewhere but listening to our complaint, but gladly assited and asked if the couple we were with were ok and if they needed dessert- hell we still ahd not received our steaks. Needless to say when the bill came I paid it in full left 18% and feel like I got screwed.

USDA Choice Sirloin

AWFUL: over cooked rubber- and I never eat anything I’ve sent bakc and you re-do——I saw 20/20. I I’m suppose to trust you guys????

One star is too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thankfully you will never receive another one of my hard earned dollars.

Steakhouse American Traditional BBQ
King David Restaurant

Greek in University Hill

Hk Take Out Food

Chinese in Near Eastside

Texas Roadhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Texas Roadhouse is located near the cities of Onondaga County, Lyncourt, Galeville, and Onondaga.
People found this by searching for: Texas Roadhouse Syracuse, Texas Roadhouse, Roadhouse Menu Erie Blvd Syracuse Facebook Menu, Texas Steakhouse Syracuse, Texas Road House Syracuse, Texas Road House Syracuse Ny, and Texas Steakhouse Syracuse Ny.