Texas Rose Steakhouse

Cuisine: Steakhouse

Texas Rose Steakhouse is a Steakhouse restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Excellent food, friendly service"
"The steak is always good!The staff is always friendly as well!"
"there service was slow it took them 15 minutes to come get our order and there were only 4 other tables in the place. "
"Good food, large portions."
Cons
"I don't think there are a lot of staff that can handle the amount of customers."
"Sloooooow service"
"time on the wait staff taking orders and time in gettin gyour food "
Lula photo

Lula

Miami, TX

Won't be back!

If I could give this place no stars, I would. I went in and had a to go order, a rib eye steak dinner with baked potato. The steak was in three pieces, and was sitting on a jalapeno pepper, which I cannot eat. The baked potato was dark brown inside and hard as a rock, giving me the impression that it had been sitting out for quite a while. I had heard great things about this place, and figured that they would be fair in replacing my meal, since I had paid over $20.00 When I called, they stated that they couldn’t give me a refund OR a replacement, because all of their steaks come with jalapenos, and it isn’t their fault I didn’t know that. I was so dissapointed, and won’t be back!

Ribeye

Steak was in three pieces!

January 3, 2009

Home Style Steakhouse

The Texas Rose has true Southwest atmosphere, but a roomy, super clean and efficent Steakhouse. Food is excellent, and cooked to your satisfaction each and every time. Service is a big plus, with the Texas 'Howdy Pardner' attitude!

Steakhouse

Texas Rose Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/04/2016 A diner from Pampa, TX tried it.

• 7/31/2016 A diner from Borger, TX tried it.

• 6/24/2016 A diner from Pampa, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/01/2016 A diner from Pampa, TX tried it.

• 4/18/2016 A diner from Grand Prairie, TX tried it.

• 4/17/2016 A diner from San Antonio, TX tried it.

• 4/05/2016 A diner from Hyannis, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Excellent food---friendly and efficient server. A huge drawing card for Osterville!
  • 3/30/2016 A diner from Lefors, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Excellent food, friendly service
  • 3/20/2016 A diner from TX tried it.

• 2/02/2016 A diner from US tried it.

People found this by searching for: Texas Rose Steakhouse, Texas Rose Steakhouse Menu, Texas Rose Menu, Yellow Rose Restaurant Pampa Texas, Texas Rose Pampa Tx, Texas Rose Pampa Tx Menu, Texas Rose Pampa, and Texas Rose Steakhouse In Pampa Tx.