Texas Rose Steakhouse

Cuisine: Steakhouse

Texas Rose Steakhouse is a Steakhouse restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great steaks and great service! hot fresh rolls brought to your table straight from the oven!"
"Great food, fast service excellent all around"
"Chicken teriyaki is wonderful. "
"Excellent food, friendly service"
"The steak is always good!The staff is always friendly as well!"
"there service was slow it took them 15 minutes to come get our order and there were only 4 other tables in the place. "
"Good food, large portions."
Cons
"No cons!"
"I don't think there are a lot of staff that can handle the amount of customers."
"Sloooooow service"
"time on the wait staff taking orders and time in gettin gyour food "
  • 9/29/2017

A dining patron from TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 9/26/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 9/01/2017

A Steakhouse chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    No cons!
  • 8/07/2017

A Steakhouse food lover from Grand Prairie, TX tried it.

• 8/07/2017

A Steakhouse food lover from Dumas, TX tried it.

• 8/06/2017

A diner from Borger, TX tried it.

• 7/28/2017

A diner from Austin, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 7/24/2017

A diner from Gulfport, MS tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food, fast service excellent all around
  • 6/18/2017

A diner from Pampa, TX tried it.

• 5/05/2017

A dining patron from Amarillo, TX tried it.

Lula photo

Lula

Miami, TX

Won't be back!

If I could give this place no stars, I would. I went in and had a to go order, a rib eye steak dinner with baked potato. The steak was in three pieces, and was sitting on a jalapeno pepper, which I cannot eat. The baked potato was dark brown inside and hard as a rock, giving me the impression that it had been sitting out for quite a while. I had heard great things about this place, and figured that they would be fair in replacing my meal, since I had paid over $20.00 When I called, they stated that they couldn’t give me a refund OR a replacement, because all of their steaks come with jalapenos, and it isn’t their fault I didn’t know that. I was so dissapointed, and won’t be back!

Ribeye

Steak was in three pieces!

January 3, 2009

Home Style Steakhouse

The Texas Rose has true Southwest atmosphere, but a roomy, super clean and efficent Steakhouse. Food is excellent, and cooked to your satisfaction each and every time. Service is a big plus, with the Texas 'Howdy Pardner' attitude!

Steakhouse

Texas Rose Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Texas Rose Steakhouse In Pampa Tx, Texas Rose Steakhouse, Texas Rose Steakhouse Menu, Texas Rose Pampa Tx, Texas Rose Pampa, Texas Rose Pampa Tx Menu, Texas Rose Steakhouse Pampa, and Texas Rose Steakhouse Menu Pampa Tx.