Texas Rose Steakhouse

Cuisine: Steakhouse

Texas Rose Steakhouse is a Steakhouse restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Chicken teriyaki is wonderful. "
"Excellent food, friendly service"
"The steak is always good!The staff is always friendly as well!"
"there service was slow it took them 15 minutes to come get our order and there were only 4 other tables in the place. "
"Good food, large portions."
Cons
"I don't think there are a lot of staff that can handle the amount of customers."
"Sloooooow service"
"time on the wait staff taking orders and time in gettin gyour food "
  • 6/18/2017

A Steakhouse chowhound from Pampa, TX tried it.

• 5/05/2017

A Steakhouse chowhound from Amarillo, TX tried it.

• 4/11/2017

A Steakhouse food lover from Borger, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Chicken teriyaki is wonderful.
  • 3/17/2017

A Steakhouse food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/19/2017

A Steakhouse food lover from Pampa, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/11/2016

• 10/13/2016

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 10/07/2016

• 8/04/2016

A Steakhouse food lover from Pampa, TX tried it.

• 7/31/2016

A diner from Borger, TX tried it.

Lula photo

Lula

Miami, TX

Won't be back!

If I could give this place no stars, I would. I went in and had a to go order, a rib eye steak dinner with baked potato. The steak was in three pieces, and was sitting on a jalapeno pepper, which I cannot eat. The baked potato was dark brown inside and hard as a rock, giving me the impression that it had been sitting out for quite a while. I had heard great things about this place, and figured that they would be fair in replacing my meal, since I had paid over $20.00 When I called, they stated that they couldn’t give me a refund OR a replacement, because all of their steaks come with jalapenos, and it isn’t their fault I didn’t know that. I was so dissapointed, and won’t be back!

Ribeye

Steak was in three pieces!

Steakhouse

Texas Rose Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Texas Rose Steakhouse In Pampa Tx, Texas Rose Steakhouse Pampa, Texas Rose Pampa Tx Menu, Texas Rose Steakhouse, Texas Rose Steakhouse Menu, Texas Rose Pampa Tx, and Texas Rose Pampa.