9112 W Brown Deer Rd
Milwaukee, WI 53224-2016

Thai Bangkok

Cuisine: Thai

Thai Bangkok is a Thai restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Cookeleo photo

Cookeleo

Menomonee Falls, WI

Absolutely Delicious!

My next-door neighbor suggested we go to Thai Bangkok for dinner. She had lived in Thailand and could vouch for their food. On the way there she explained that the food is incredible, but the place is a dive. She was spot-on. The extensive menu has over 50 Thai choices and ten Hmong dishes. Most of the dishes start out vegetarian, and then you can add chicken, beef, pork, tofu, shrimp or seafood. If you like heat, you can order from five different levels of spice. If you don’t make a point of telling the waitress how much heat you want, the dish will come without any heat. I settled on a spring roll and Pad Ka Pow with beef. The spring roll was unremarkable but came with a very nice sauce. Pad Ka Pow is stir-fried baby corn, carrots, water chestnuts, mushrooms, scallions and beef in a Thai brown sauce. I didn’t know you had to ask for heat, so my food came plain and I can’t speak to how spicy the food could be. I wish I had known that because I like some heat. Our food was served with a big pot of rice. The food was absolutely delicious! I brought a left-over box home, but the left overs didn’t make it through the night:) I will definitely start carrying out often. I would have given five stars, but our waitress was surly, and the restaurant was very cold.

Pad Ka Pow

Thai

Thai Bangkok  Restaurant Reviews

Thai Bangkok is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.
People found this by searching for: Thai Bangkok Menu.