37273 6 Mile Rd
Livonia, MI 48154

Thai Basil

Cuisine: Thai, Catering, Lunch

Thai Basil is a Thai, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Cons
  • 12/31/2014

A Thai chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 10/28/2014

A Thai chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 11/13/2014

A Thai food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 8/09/2014

A Thai food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/02/2014

• 4/17/2014

A Thai chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 7/09/2014

A Thai food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/11/2014

• 2/11/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/29/2013

A Thai food lover from Holt, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Sugar photo

Sugar

Farmington, MI

Disingenuous Management

My dining experience reached an all time low when I placed an lunch order was placed and it turned out to be the worst I have ever had from Thai Basil. I phone back and spoke with management about how horrible this thai dish was and how I felt that it was left overs from the night before. The manager assured me that the dishes are cooked daily and that maybe the noodle were over cooked. He stated to me that I could come back in and that my dish would be replaced and that I should call before so that my order could be prepared. The manager also stated that he would put my name in the books and that I should ask for him when I come to pick up my order. I did not get to Thai Basil that same day but call a couple of days later to have my dish replaced and did exactly as the manager had stated. I was met with resistance the minute I called. I was told they had to call the manager to find out what happen and that they would call me back which I agreed because I had no reason to lie about such a thing. Thai Basil called me back to say that the manager said that he said I had to come in the same day and that I had to bring the dish with me. If the manager had stated that I would have GLADLY brought it back because it was not fit to eat and to add insult to injury the young lady on the phone had the nerve to ask if I misunderstood. I have never been met with this kind of unethical disingenuous customer service before. If you give your word to a customer the least you could do is to stand by it. I will never visit nor place another order with this Thai Basil location.

15. Pad Thai Lunch Special

Down right horrendous. I felt like it was left overs from the night before or had been someone else left overs from lunch.

Thai Sushi Bars Good For Kids

Thai Basil  Restaurant Reviews

Thai Basil is located near the cities of Detroit Metro, Redford, Garden City, and Redford Charter Township.
People found this by searching for: Thai Basil Livonia Menu, Thai Basil Menu Livonia, Thai Basil Livonia Mi, Thai Basil Livonia, Thai Basil Livonia Mi Menu, Thai Basil Restaurant Livonia, Mi, and Thai Basil Menu Livonia Mi.