Thai Cafe

Cuisine: Thai, Chinese, American

Thai Cafe is a Thai, Chinese, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"GREAT FOOD!!!! Timely service"
"The food is great, they are working on the interior."
"Food was hot and fresh and came out fast, a smidge expensive but still worth it"
Cons
"The ambience"
"Under new management which is not a con"
"No a/c when we were there, older building in need of some repairs"
  • 9/07/2017

A diner from Flint, MI tried it.

• 6/22/2017

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 4/17/2017

A diner from Howell, MI tried it.

• 3/30/2017

A Thai food lover from Pinckney, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    GREAT FOOD!!!! Timely service
    Cons
    The ambience
  • 3/27/2017

A Thai food lover from White Lake, MI tried it.

• 1/07/2017

A dining patron from Howell, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/21/2016

A Thai food lover from Ypsilanti, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/16/2016

A diner from Ann Arbor, MI tried it.

• 2/07/2016

A Thai chowhound from Brighton, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/16/2015

A dining patron from Lansing, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

mBrown03041967 photo

mBrown03041967

Howell, MI

Best Thai Food!

My family and I went there for dinner last week and had the best Thai food. Great menu selection including a kids menu. My wife and I ordered Pad Thai and Drunken Noodle and were greatly pleased at how delicious the flavors were. Spice was wonderful too. Finally a real Thai restaurant with real Thai spice. Kids loved their Satay and Fried Rice kids meals.

Btw, did I mention that they even have a Build Your Own option too?How amazing is that? We will definitely be back.

Chicken Pad Thai -Original

Best Pad Thai I’ve ever had.

Padd See Ewe / Drunken Noodles

Loved the wonderful flavors of the Drunken Noodle. Definitely a dish very worthy of its name.

NikitaMarlay photo

NikitaMarlay

Fenton, MI

Yum.

My boyfriend and I went here for his first taste of Thai.

We kept it simple, Chicken Pad Thai. I got the mild+ and he got medium+ (even though I warned him that it might be pretty hot).

The Hot & sour Soup was very tasty, but the egg drop soup was a bit bland.

The atmosphere was nice, we were in a quite both and the decor was tasteful.

This was the best Thai I’ve had since I moved away from Royal Oak, and I’ve tried a ton!

My boyfriend also liked the Pad Thai, but he admitted that he liked mine (less insane spice) better than his.

Chicken Pad Thai -Original

Mild + (I’m kind of a wimp) was perfect.

Egg Drop Soup

Watery and a little bland

Hot & Sour Soup

Spicy!!! and yummy

May 25, 2008

Thai it, you'll like it!

Some people may be scared off by Thai food, thinking it's too spicy. It can be. If you are afraid -- ORDER THE MILD! Even that has a little kick. You can also order dishes with no spice, as well. I am no expert on Thai food, but I love…

10/07/2017

A diner from Howell, MI tried Mourad's Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Love the RIBS
Cons
Slow waitress the price change without saying anything
9/30/2017

An American chowhound from Whitmore Lake, MI tried B-Line Bar, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

9/07/2017

A diner from Flint, MI tried Thai Cafe.

8/18/2017

A diner from Fenton, MI tried Moe's Barbar Shop.

7/22/2017

An Asian food lover from Howell, MI tried Golden House.

7/19/2017

A diner from Ann Arbor, MI tried Jet's Pizza.

7/07/2017

An American food lover from Chesaning, MI tried Be My Guest Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/02/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Holly, MI tried Clearys' Restaurant Pub.

6/22/2017

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried Thai Cafe.

5/27/2017

An American Traditional food lover from Howell, MI tried Firewood Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Thai Parking Chinese

Thai Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Thai Cafe Howell, Mi, Thai 48843, Thai Cafe Howell Mi Menu, Thai Cafe, Howell, Thai Cafe Howell Mi, Thai Cafe Howell, and Thai Food Howell Mi.