Thai Cafe

Cuisine: Thai, Chinese, American

Thai Cafe is a Thai, Chinese, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"GREAT FOOD!!!! Timely service"
"The food is great, they are working on the interior."
"Food was hot and fresh and came out fast, a smidge expensive but still worth it"
Cons
"The ambience"
"Under new management which is not a con"
"No a/c when we were there, older building in need of some repairs"
  • 9/07/2017

A Thai food lover from Flint, MI tried it.

• 6/22/2017

A Thai food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 4/17/2017

A diner from Howell, MI tried it.

• 3/30/2017

A Thai food lover from Pinckney, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    GREAT FOOD!!!! Timely service
    Cons
    The ambience
  • 3/27/2017

A dining patron from White Lake, MI tried it.

• 1/07/2017

A Thai chowhound from Howell, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/21/2016

A diner from Ypsilanti, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/16/2016

A Thai food lover from Ann Arbor, MI tried it.

• 2/07/2016

A dining patron from Brighton, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/16/2015

A Thai food lover from Lansing, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

mBrown03041967 photo

mBrown03041967

Howell, MI

Best Thai Food!

My family and I went there for dinner last week and had the best Thai food. Great menu selection including a kids menu. My wife and I ordered Pad Thai and Drunken Noodle and were greatly pleased at how delicious the flavors were. Spice was wonderful too. Finally a real Thai restaurant with real Thai spice. Kids loved their Satay and Fried Rice kids meals.

Btw, did I mention that they even have a Build Your Own option too?How amazing is that? We will definitely be back.

Chicken Pad Thai -Original

Best Pad Thai I’ve ever had.

Padd See Ewe / Drunken Noodles

Loved the wonderful flavors of the Drunken Noodle. Definitely a dish very worthy of its name.

NikitaMarlay photo

NikitaMarlay

Fenton, MI

Yum.

My boyfriend and I went here for his first taste of Thai.

We kept it simple, Chicken Pad Thai. I got the mild+ and he got medium+ (even though I warned him that it might be pretty hot).

The Hot & sour Soup was very tasty, but the egg drop soup was a bit bland.

The atmosphere was nice, we were in a quite both and the decor was tasteful.

This was the best Thai I’ve had since I moved away from Royal Oak, and I’ve tried a ton!

My boyfriend also liked the Pad Thai, but he admitted that he liked mine (less insane spice) better than his.

Chicken Pad Thai -Original

Mild + (I’m kind of a wimp) was perfect.

Egg Drop Soup

Watery and a little bland

Hot & Sour Soup

Spicy!!! and yummy

May 16, 2008

Best Thai food I've had

This is my favorite Thai food--outside of Thailand. They serve it to you just as requested, and it's enough for a second meal a day later. The staff is friendly, though the atmosphere isn't the best.

4/18/2018

A diner from Brighton, MI tried Castaway Play Cafe and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/02/2018

A dining patron from West Jordan, UT tried Tailgators Sports Pub & Grille, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/28/2018

A dining patron from Brighton, MI tried Culver's.

3/27/2018

A diner from Farmington, MI tried New China King, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/10/2018

A dining patron from US tried Prairie House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Everything was amazing
1/29/2018

A dining patron from US tried Ultimate Pizza.

1/23/2018

A dining patron from West Bloomfield, MI tried Ultimate Pizza.

1/08/2018

A dining patron from MI tried El Patron.

11/26/2017

A dining patron from Howell, MI tried Marco's Pizza.

11/20/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Rossford, OH tried New China King.

Thai Parking Chinese

Thai Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Thai Cafe Howell, Thai 48843, Thai Food Howell Mi, Thai In Howell Mi, Thai Cafe Howell Mi Menu, Thai Cafe Howell, Mi, Thai Cafe, Howell, and Thai Cafe Howell Mi.