Thai Cafe

Cuisine: Thai, Chinese, American

Thai Cafe is a Thai, Chinese, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"GREAT FOOD!!!! Timely service"
"The food is great, they are working on the interior."
"Food was hot and fresh and came out fast, a smidge expensive but still worth it"
Cons
"The ambience"
"Under new management which is not a con"
"No a/c when we were there, older building in need of some repairs"
  • 6/22/2017

A Thai food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 4/17/2017

A Thai chowhound from Howell, MI tried it.

• 3/30/2017

A dining patron from Pinckney, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    GREAT FOOD!!!! Timely service
    Cons
    The ambience
  • 3/27/2017

A Thai food lover from White Lake, MI tried it.

• 1/07/2017

A Thai chowhound from Howell, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/21/2016

A Thai food lover from Ypsilanti, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/16/2016

A dining patron from Ann Arbor, MI tried it.

• 2/07/2016

A Thai food lover from Brighton, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/16/2015

A diner from Lansing, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/29/2015

A Thai chowhound from Howell, MI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

mBrown03041967 photo

mBrown03041967

Howell, MI

Best Thai Food!

My family and I went there for dinner last week and had the best Thai food. Great menu selection including a kids menu. My wife and I ordered Pad Thai and Drunken Noodle and were greatly pleased at how delicious the flavors were. Spice was wonderful too. Finally a real Thai restaurant with real Thai spice. Kids loved their Satay and Fried Rice kids meals.

Btw, did I mention that they even have a Build Your Own option too?How amazing is that? We will definitely be back.

Chicken Pad Thai -Original

Best Pad Thai I’ve ever had.

Padd See Ewe / Drunken Noodles

Loved the wonderful flavors of the Drunken Noodle. Definitely a dish very worthy of its name.

NikitaMarlay photo

NikitaMarlay

Fenton, MI

Yum.

My boyfriend and I went here for his first taste of Thai.

We kept it simple, Chicken Pad Thai. I got the mild+ and he got medium+ (even though I warned him that it might be pretty hot).

The Hot & sour Soup was very tasty, but the egg drop soup was a bit bland.

The atmosphere was nice, we were in a quite both and the decor was tasteful.

This was the best Thai I’ve had since I moved away from Royal Oak, and I’ve tried a ton!

My boyfriend also liked the Pad Thai, but he admitted that he liked mine (less insane spice) better than his.

Chicken Pad Thai -Original

Mild + (I’m kind of a wimp) was perfect.

Egg Drop Soup

Watery and a little bland

Hot & Sour Soup

Spicy!!! and yummy

May 25, 2008

Thai it, you'll like it!

Some people may be scared off by Thai food, thinking it's too spicy. It can be. If you are afraid -- ORDER THE MILD! Even that has a little kick. You can also order dishes with no spice, as well. I am no expert on Thai food, but I love…

7/22/2017

An Asian food lover from Howell, MI tried Golden House.

7/19/2017

A Pizza food lover from Ann Arbor, MI tried Jet's Pizza.

7/07/2017

A diner from Chesaning, MI tried Be My Guest Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/02/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Holly, MI tried Clearys' Restaurant Pub.

6/22/2017

A diner from Chicago, IL tried Thai Cafe.

5/27/2017

An American Traditional chowhound from Howell, MI tried Firewood Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/19/2017

An American chowhound from Fowlerville, MI tried Be My Guest Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good fish on Fridays. Comes with salad or soup, fries, & vegetable. Wasn't busy and we got our food fast.
5/10/2017

A dining patron from Fowlerville, MI tried Brunners Restaurant and liked it.

4/30/2017

A dining patron from White Lake, MI tried Clearys' Restaurant Pub, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/17/2017

A Thai chowhound from Howell, MI tried Thai Cafe.

Thai Parking Chinese

Thai Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Thai Cafe In Howell Michigan, Thai Cafe Howell, Mi, Thai, Thai Cafe Howell, Thai Cafe Howell Mi Menu, Howell, Mi Thai, Thai Cafe Howell Mi, Thai Cafe, Howell, and Thai Food Howell Mi.