Thai Chili

Neighborhoods: Val Vista Lakes
Cuisine: Thai, Healthy, Salads

Cons
"The tables in front of the door were very cold from door opening under staffed .ordered 2 apps they came 5 minutes apart steak cold and chewy I received my meal again about 5 minutes we asked where was the other meal. Came cold. While eating the chicken "
August 29, 2016

I am writing this review because of a school project. The project required the students to try something that would be culturally new to us. Having never had Thai food before this review isn't for those with a lot of Thai food exposure.…

Sarah

from GrubHub
January 7, 2008

Always great!

Thai Healthy Salads

Thai Chili  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/29/2016 A diner from Mesa, AZ tried it.

• 1/10/2016 A diner from Mesa, AZ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
  • 8/15/2015 A diner from Phoenix, AZ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 1/02/2015 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 7/15/2014 A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

Thai Chili is located near the cities of Suntree.
People found this by searching for: Chile On Baseline And Val Vista, Thai Food Val Vista And Baseline, Thai Chili Restaurant Gilbert Az, Thai Chili Val Vista, Thai Chili Gilbert, Thai Food Val Vista Amd Baseline, Thai Chili Gilbert Menu, Thai Restaurant On Val Vista, and Thai Restaurant On Val Vista Gilbert Az.