6850 N University Dr
Tamarac, FL 33321-4011

Thai Curry

Cuisine: Lunch, Breakfast, Pan Asian

Thai Curry is a Lunch, Breakfast, and Pan Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

• 6/09/2014

A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

Honestly photo

Honestly

Fort Lauderdale, FL

Thai Curry and Ms. Kitty

My friends took me to Thai Curry, a restaurant that they said was an excellent place to find authentic Thai cuisine, at a very reasonable price. I was introduced to Ms. Kitty, who is the consomate hostess. She is like your momma, who is concerned that everything is perfect with your meal. I found the restaurant to be decorated in a casual homelike style. It was very clean and quiet, even though there were several parties of people dining.
I know why, they were too busy eating the delicious offerings to be talking. I found the food to be wonderful and at a very reasonable price.

Lamb Basil

These are bone in lamb chops perpared in a light brown sauce with basil, onions, bell peppers. I also had a beef Pad Thai that had perfect spiceyness with just the right amount of heat. They also brought us fried bananas wrapped in spring roll wrap served with vanilla ice cream. I wish that the side salad would have been a little more impressive, but overall I would recommend this lovely little spot.

Casual Elegant Lunch Delivery

Thai Curry  Restaurant Reviews

Thai Curry is located near the cities of Laud Lakes, N Lauderdale, North Lauderdale, Miami Fort Lauderdale Metro Area, and Lauderdale Lakes.
People found this by searching for: Thai Food Tamarac Fl, Thai Curry Tamarac, Thai Restaurant In Tamarac, Thai Curry Restaurant Tamarac, Food Delivery 33321, Tamarac Thai Food, Thai Curry Tamarac Fl, and Thai Food Delivery In Tamarac, Fl 33321.