1910 Wilshire Blvd Ste 1
Santa Monica, CA 90403

Thai Dishes

Neighborhoods: Wilshire Montana
Cuisine: Thai, Noodles, Diner

Thai Dishes is a Thai, Noodles, and Diner restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid less than $10.

tulips500 photo

tulips500

quick, casual, cheap

if you’re looking for thai that’s quick, casual/no-frills, and cheap, then thai dishes is your place. the food is homestyle cookin’, and the variety is far-reaching. overall, not a bad option if you catch their lunch special or need a late night meal. service can be brisk. the interior feels a bit 80s and unclean, but it’s not too bad.

Pad See Ewe

i’m usually a big fan of pad see ewe, but this one was too salty and heavy on the soy sauce for me. also not the freshest, but i didn’t really expect it to be.

Green Curry at Thai Dishes

Green Curry

luckily, they have the option for non-spicy and unlike many thai places, when they say it’s not spicy, it really is NOT spicy. this curry tasted like they cooked all the additions, and then threw them in right before serving it…which i guess is what most places do, but this seemed more obvious at this place. i didn’t mind too much, as the curry still tasted good to me. i got the tofu which was fresh cubes.

Thai Iced Tea

heavy on the creamy milk, and sweet as can be. probably one of the best i’ve ever had. delicious.

ncurland photo

ncurland

Santa Monica, CA

Best Westside Thai

Well, best that I’ve found so far. I am not too picky in my Thai food, but I have been disappointed by many of the Santa Monica Thai restaurants. At Thai Dishes on Wilshire, I have never been disappointed (this is not true of other Thai Dishes locations…)
I have done sit down and take out, and find both satisfying.

Green Curry at Thai Dishes

Green Curry

I have a bias towards this dish, since it is always my favorite pick, but their green curry is everything I crave in a curry. I always get the chicken, and request extra vegetables. They are always happy to comply.

Pad See Ewe

Typically not my favorite type of dish, but I found this Pad See Ewe deliciously addictive! When ordered with the Green Curry, I always have a winning combination of sweet and spicy.

Thai Takeout Good for groups
Agy-38grer27c6abblkses
tulips500

Irvine, CA

Thai Dishes  Restaurant Reviews

Thai Dishes is located near the cities of Sawtelle, Venezia, Venice, Pacific Palisades, and De Witt.
People found this by searching for: Thai Dishes Wilshire Blvd, Tai Dish Wilsher, Thai Dishes 1910 Wilshire Menu, Thai Dishes Santa Monica Wilshire, Thai Dishes 1910 Wilshire, Thai Dishes Santa Monica, Original Thai Dishes Santa Monica, Thai Dishes Wilshire Menu, and Thai Dishes Wilshire.