Thai Flavor restaurant, Inc.

Neighborhoods: Aurora Hills
Cuisine: Thai, American, Chinese

Thai Flavor restaurant, Inc. is a Thai, American, and Chinese restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
  • 5/18/2014

A Thai food lover from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 5/10/2013

A diner from Aurora, CO tried it and liked it.

BR7 photo

BR7

Aurora, CO

Poor Service Rude Mgr and Owner

After visiting this place and becoming sick from what I think was food poisoning I called and left a message for the mgr or owner to give me a call to let them know of my experience.
I was told the owner would return my call but after three days and no call I tried again.
I finally spoke to the owner who could not understand a word of English so the mgr came on the line and was rude and harsh. He went as far as to call me a “sick” person – right before he hung up on me.
They are not members of the BBB (better business bureau) so recourse is nil to non… absolutely no recourse with accountability-
Beware!!

C4. Yellow Curry

Little to no chicken, with a 9.95 price tag.
Food poisoning possibility.
Family lunch (our portion, three people 79.00 including a mandatory 18 percent tip, waitress rude and unfriendly)-

Green Curry, Ginger Chicken, Pad Thai (chicken), all had very little meat.

Delivery Thai American
Sun-Thu 11:00AM - 09:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Little Panda

Chinese in Aurora Knolls-Hutchinson Heights

El Chubby's

Mexican in Sableridge

Thai Flavor restaurant, Inc.  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Thai Flavor Menu Aurora, Thai Flavor, Thai Flavor Aurora Menu, "Thai Flavor" Menu Aurora, Thai Flavor Menu, Thai Flavor Aurora Co Menu, Thai Flavor Aurora Co, and Thai Flavor Aurora.