N Ankeny Blvd
Ankeny, IA 50023

Thai Flavors

Cuisine: Lunch, American, Chinese

Thai Flavors is a Lunch, American, and Chinese restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 2/17/2015

A Lunch food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 11/02/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

Wolfie81 photo

Wolfie81

Des Moines, IA

Worth a Visit

Our first time at Thai flavors and I was impressed with the menu formatting and excellent selections, especially the wine and beer which covered a wide but not extensive selection. I liked the colorful plating pictures on the walls, but they need to replace/remove the ceiling tiles and add some lighting which would help improve the atmosphere.

I tried the Thai Ice Tea which was excellent, and the Shrimp Won Ton soup which was very flavorful. For the entré, I ordered the Three Flavor Breaded Salmon, full size, very hot spice(4 Star), and found it to be just OK. The plating presentation was colorful, but the sauce was a little too sweet for my taste, and I didn’t care for the breading flavor that much, although the texture was crunchy. The salmon was cooked perfectly but next time I will order a spicier version, “8 star”.

For dessert, we both ordered the Mango Ice Cream with coffee and hot tea. The ice cream was not as rich in flavor as I’ve had elsewhere, my tea was fine, but my wife’s coffee she said tasted “burnt”, i.e., not fresh – heated too long. She couldn’t drink it.

We’ll give Thai Flavors another visit soon and i look forward to trying one of their wines and different entré selection.

Thai Food Good For Kids Dinner

Thai Flavors  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Thai Flavors Ankeny Ia, Taste Of Thai Ankeny, Thai Flavors, Thai Flavors Menu Ankeny, Thai Flavors Ankeny Iowa, Thai Flavors, Ankeny, Thai Flavors Ankeny Iowa Menu, Thai Flavors Ankeny, and Thai Flavors Ankeny Menu.