2011 W Avenue K
Lancaster, CA 93536-5217

Thai Garden Restaurant

Cuisine: Thai, Asian, Fast Food

Thai Garden Restaurant is a Thai, Asian, and Fast Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $25 and $50.

• 5/04/2018

A Thai food lover from US tried it.

• 2/13/2018

A Thai food lover from US tried it.

• 3/31/2015

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/28/2013

A dining patron from West Covina, CA tried it.

misshoney813 photo

misshoney813

Lancaster, CA

Sala***t Restaurant

First time I dined in with a friend and the meal was okay. Decided to treat my family there who were knew in town to some different kind of food and payed with a debit card. My bill was $26.17 I looked at my card statement online the next day and it was $31.40 WTF Over $5.00 of a tip if you ask me for carryout. I called them and two people decided at that point they couldn’t speak ENGLISH anymore and said that the companies charge a 20% interest to make sure I have the funds and I would get it in 5 or 6 business days, YEAH OK. This place rips off people that they think are not going to check their debit balances in these rough economic times. It’s sad restaurants over charge people when they should be thanking their lucky stars people are still patronizing them. I won’t be going back there because it was more than an error. Plus this business claim to be under new ownwership from Thai Gardens, YEAH OK!!!!!!!

Glass Noodles

Small portions and two pieces of shrimp in a dish full of what is believed to be chicken and alot of vegetables. #41 Glass noodles

Thai Thai Food Asian

Thai Garden Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Thai Garden, Thai Garden Rosamond Menu, Garden, Thai Food 93536, Thai Restaurant Lancaster Ca, Thai Garden Lancaster Ca, Thai Garden Menu Rosamond Ca, Thai Garden Lancaster, and Thai Garden Restaurant Lancaster, Ca.