Thai Ginger - Seattle

Neighborhoods: Madison Park
Cuisine: Thai, Catering

April 5, 2012

Support Fraudulent Thai Ginger?

I try to support businesses with similar ethics as mine. After having read this article and many others about Thai Ginger's owner having committed immigration fraud--paying people to marry her relatives so they could stay in the U.S., I…
September 1, 2010

Oh my, it's Thai

Very nice place to eat... the atmosphere is fabulous and the staff attentive. Maybe not the best Thai food I have ever had, but it certainly didn't disappoint, either. I'm glad I went.
October 1, 2009

Great Food

I love Thai food and really enjoy going here. The staff is nice, food selection is great and I just really like the atmosphere. If you like Thai food and don't mind the Seattle traffic, I would head here.

Thai Good For Kids Takeout
Tips
  • Free street parking is plentiful.
Sun-Thu 11:00AM - 09:30PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 10:30PM

From CityGrid:

Welcome: I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the Thai Ginger, your home to great tasting Thai Dishes since 1996. We serve the freshest and finest ingredients. Our artfully crafted menu selections reflect influences from all of Thailand's geographical regions. Here at Thai Ginger you will experience the energy and excitement of our exhibition kitchen. Our extraordinary fast and friendly wait staff wishes to make your visit to Thai Ginger a memorable event. Please visit one of our five locations and at Safeco Field. Thank you.. * Authentic Thai Cuisine * All Fresh Ingredients & Seasoning * All Events & Sizes

Thai Ginger - Seattle  Restaurant Reviews

Remo Borracchini's Bakery

Bakeries in Atlantic

Palisade

Brunch in Interbay

Thai Ginger - Seattle is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Thai Ginger Seattle Wa, Restaurants In Madison Park, Seattle, Thai Ginger Seattle Menu, Thai Ginger Madison Park Menu, Thai Ginger Menu Madison Park, Restaurant Directory Within Seattle, Wa 98125, Local Restaurant Within Seattle, Wa 98144, Thai Madison Park, and Thai Ginger In Madison Park Menu.