3300 Youngfield Street
Wheat Ridge, CO

Thai Green and Sushi

Neighborhoods: Applewood Villages
Cuisine: Vegetarian, Chinese, Japanese

Thai Green and Sushi is a Vegetarian, Chinese, and Japanese restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Good was good I have questions about the cleanliness. My pepper still had the sticker on it. "
  • 8/21/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
ovolacto photo

ovolacto

Arvada, CO

Hard to find, but worth a look

We found this restaurant just by chance. It’s right across the parking lot from our favorite liquor store, Applejack in Applewood, and right around the corner from, “La Fonda de Acebo, (the Holly West).”

We found the restaurant to have a good variety of vegetarian options at good prices, and served with plenty of fresh vegetables. The place was certainly well-staffed, and the decor was surprisingly nice for a shopping center restaurant. I do not believe they will have any trouble attracting people if they can just get people to come in. The site used to be the old Hallmark Card shop, and many of the folks who frequent the shopping center won’t be looking to find a restaurant on that corner. Besides, there are at least three other, good restaurants nearby. The competition is tough.

Nonetheless, we enjoyed our meals, the complimentary vegetarian egg rolls, and the happy hour bargains. This place is certainly worth a try for anyone who enjoys finding new gems when dining out.

Vegetable Lo Mein

This was as good as any lo mein I’ve ever sampled, and better than many. There were plenty of fresh vegetables, and in a good variety. The noodles were cooked to perfection, and not too greasy. This was a good choice.

Vegetarian Chinese Japanese

Thai Green and Sushi  Restaurant Reviews

Thai Green and Sushi is located near the cities of Edgewater, Mountain View, Lakeside, Anchorage, and Northeast Jefferson.
People found this by searching for: Thai Green And Sushi Menu, Thai Green Sushi, Youngfield Sushi, Thai Green And Sushi Wheat Ridge, Thai Green And Sushi Wheat Ridge Menu, Thai Green And Sushi, and Thai Green Applewood.