Thai Home Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Sandy
Cuisine: Thai, Catering, Lunch

Thai Home Restaurant is a Thai, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Super nice service. Great food!!"
"Quick, friendly service. Food is always outstanding. "
Cons
Comments
"Pad se ew, pad Thai, spicey basil & sizzling spinach are my favorite dishes. "
LadyCutter photo

LadyCutter

Sandy, OR

Best Tahi Food in Oregon!

We live in Sandy and can’t believe our good fortune when it comes to Thai food! I have tried many, many items on the menu and all have been wonderful!

The Red Curry Chicken, Pad Se Ewe, Pad Thai, Thom Ka Soup and the Seafood Eggplant Basil are just some of my favorites! They are from Thailand and the food is wonderful…they are VERY accommodating to spice level and if you want to change the menu items up a bit – service is very personable and they sincerely want you to enjoy your meal and your visit. It is small for inside dining, but in the summer they have more tables outside…even if you have to get it to go, it is worth it. Priced to reflect the quality of the food, but not overly expensive…generous portions – I usually have 2 meals out of it, but if I am really hungry I can eat it all!

The tapioca after the meal is really delicious as is the Thai Ice Tea for something different.

I almost don’t want to share it with others, but they deserve to be shared!

Red Curry Chicken

This is my all time favorite, in fact I am getting it to go for lunch today! The flavors are perfectly balanced and for as many times as I have had it, it is very consistently delicious!

Don’t be afraid to try the other dishes however, I like EVERYTHING they have, I just can’t handle the really hot stuff so if they can’t cut it down I haven’t tried it..by the way they cut the Red Curry down for me so it is VERY mild and I LOVE it!

lafcadiyoda photo

lafcadiyoda

Portland, OR

Good for a night off. Pad thai and pad see ew are my favo...

Good for a night off. Pad thai and pad see ew are my favorites… actually, I’ve never ordered anything else there. Outside dining available.

September 13, 2016

Surely we will come back here again.

Surely we will come back here again. I love the homey ambiance of the place as well as their home style cooking.
June 9, 2013

I love Thai Home!!!\r \r Their Mango Sticky Rice and Garlic Green Beans are my top 2 dishes, but I've never eaten anything there I didn't love. Lots of different flavors for different palates, there is always something good no matter your…
July 1, 2012

Our whole family loves Tai Home! Best Tai food around! And fabulous service!! We look forward to our after dinner treat -tapioca:)

Thai Good For Kids Parking
Bbkgt0t34r3k91aby-gaa7
lafcadiyoda

Portland, OR

Thai Home Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/15/2016 A diner from Sandy, OR tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/22/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 1/17/2016 A diner from Wilsonville, OR tried it.

• 12/28/2015 A diner from Portland, OR tried it.

• 9/15/2015 A diner from Portland, OR tried it.

• 9/13/2015 A diner from Sandy, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/10/2015 A diner from Sandy, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/04/2015 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 4/16/2015 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/27/2015 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

People found this by searching for: Thai Home Sandy Oregon Menu, Thao Home Menu Sandy Orefon, Thai Home Restaurant Sandy Oregon, Thai Home Menu Sandy, Thai Home Sandy, Thai Home Sandy Or, Thai Home Sandy Oregon, and Thai Home Restaurant.