299 Us-202/206
Bridgewater, NJ 08807-2448

Thai Kitchen II

Cuisine: Thai, Lunch, American

Thai Kitchen II is a Thai, Lunch, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"I am very unhappy about the way the staff of Thai Kitchen treats their customers. I would NOT suggest anybody to go to this place. The lady at front desk was extremely rude and greedy. Going into details.......when we entered the restaurant and asked for "
"Friendly service, amazing food. Go early with kids before 7:30, kid friendly. Go later for date night, it's romantic. My favorite Thai restaurant!"
"Pad see ew"
Comments
"Best curry in the area!"
  • 7/13/2018

A dining patron from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/24/2017

A dining patron from Cranford, NJ tried it.

• 12/29/2016

A Thai food lover from Bridgewater, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/05/2015

A Thai food lover from Bound Brook, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Comments
    Best curry in the area!
  • 5/28/2015

A Thai food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/11/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Pad see ew
  • 2/21/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/31/2014

• 3/20/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

I love thai food and have basically been to...

I love thai food and have basically been to every thai restaurant within half an hour’s drive of Rutgers New Brunswick. This is hands down the best Thai food in the area. The service is great. It is fast and the food is good almost every single time. I think they do a lot of pre-prep, and they pretty much use the same sauces but different vegetable and meet combinations. Even so, the food is just great. I have taken people here who arent big Thai food fans and it never fails. If you like spicy food, you can’t go wrong with the Pad Tau Kak, green curry or the Pad Kee Mao. I definitely reccommend the Kee Mao with Tofu because they do a really good job with it. The tofu just soaks up the flavor of the sauce.

romanta photo

romanta

Bridgewater, NJ

I found a cockroach in my food.

I found a cockroach in my food.

BlueBaron6 photo

BlueBaron6

Seattle, WA

An oasis of spiciness in a desert of diners and sub shops

There are quite a bit of ethnic restaurants popping up around New Jersey, but this Thai place is an overall win. The place is obviously well known owing to the crowd, but the service was swift and the wait negligible.

The lunch menu is simple and inexpensive. The curries were well spiced (3 stars had me sweating) and tasty. After all of this bland deli food, it was a welcome respite.

Red Curry with Tofu

Spicy, creamy, and rich. An appropriate and not overwhelming portion.

HungryCharlie photo

HungryCharlie

Lebanon, NJ

My Absolute Favorite.....

My favorite Thai food in the area. Absolutely love everything I’ve gotten here. Service is quick and food is excellent. I’ve had most of the noodle dishes and Pad Khing (all excellent) . This is our favorite hang out with our buds. We never feel rushed, the food is fresh and restaurant is clean and neat. BYOB!

yummy pad thai

yummy pad thai

Thai Parking Good For Kids

Thai Kitchen II  Restaurant Reviews

Thai Kitchen II is located near the cities of Somerville, Raritan, Bridgewater Township, and North Branch.
People found this by searching for: Thai Kitchen Ii, Thai Kitchen Menu Bridgewater Nj, Thai Kitchen 2 Menu, Thai Kitchen Bridgewater, Thai Kitchen Somerville Menu, Thaikitchen Ii, Pad Tau Kak, Thai Kitchen Bridgewater Menu, and Thai Kitchen 1 Menu Bridgewater.