1936 Shattuck Ave
Berkeley, CA 94704-1022

Thai Noodles

Neighborhoods: North Berkeley
Cuisine: Thai, Italian, Lunch

Thai Noodles is a Thai, Italian, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 3/13/2015

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 2/02/2015

A Thai chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 3/12/2014

A Thai chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pad-thai-1024x768

Photo by Jerome Paz / Flickr Thai food is a takeout classic, and as American palates become more adventurous, we’re lucky enough to see more authentic versions of our favorite Thai dishes popping...read more

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

fattiusthebear photo

fattiusthebear

Berkeley, CA

ok thai food

This place is pretty near campus and where I live, so I finally decided to try it. I usually order pad thai, so instead I got the lord. It was good, though I thought it sometimes lacked some taste. I did like the fish cakes and tofu though. My mom got the eggplant salad here and it was not too great at all. It was far too salty, and there was a lot of meat for a salad. It also wasn’t too large. Get a noodle instead of this. I have had tastier Thai food, but this place is still pretty good. It is nearby and they are pretty fast.

Lord

Way more squid than shrimp, which I didn’t like as much. Tasty fish cakes and tofu. Noodles were alright.

Eggplant Salad

Excess amounts of salt. Decent amount of eggplant though super mushy. Lots of meat.

rnenuisrn photo

rnenuisrn

Berkeley, CA

decent late night place

Open until 1:30 am every night making it a great place to go when you’re up late at night, hungry, and don’t feel like cooking. I go now and then after hitting up the gym late and night and a large group of friends and I once went after a night kayaking trip and it really hit the spot!

fireflyheart photo

fireflyheart

Alamo, CA

Amazing food, great prices, unique dishes

The duck noodle soup with Chinese herbs from this restaurant is my very favorite thai dish ever. I get this dish with silver noodles; that makes it delicious, nutritious and a miracle for the palate. I have never found anything like it at another Thai restaurant; it is truly a work of art. The prices cannot be beaten. I suggest this restaurant.

duck noodle soup

10/07/2020

A Romantic chowhound from San Jose, CA tried Chez Panisse in North Berkeley.

9/06/2020

A diner from Oakland, CA tried Indus Village in Northwest Berkeley.

7/03/2020

A dining patron from Oakland, CA tried K C Barb-Q in Southwst Berkeley.

6/10/2020

A Barbecue chowhound from San Jose, CA tried Everett & Jones Barbecue in Northwest Berkeley.

5/27/2020

A diner from Alamo, CA tried King Yen Restaurant in Elmwood.

4/29/2020

A Chinese chowhound from Emeryville, CA tried King Yen Restaurant in Elmwood.

3/20/2020

A diner from US tried Cactus Taqueria in Berkeley Hills.

3/06/2020

A dining patron from Riverside, CA tried Spenger's Fresh Fish Grotto in Northwest Berkeley.

12/23/2019

A Chinese food lover from Oakland, CA tried King Yen Restaurant in Elmwood.

11/30/2019

A Bakeries chowhound from Albany, CA tried Talavera in Albany and liked it.

Thai Open late Italian
Sun-Sat 11:00AM - 01:30AM
lilsapphires

Acdmdigrar2427abblkses
turtley

Irvine, CA

Thai Noodles  Restaurant Reviews

Thai Noodles is located near the cities of Columbus, Regina, Albany, Rockridge, and Kensington.
People found this by searching for: Thai Noodle Menu Berkeley, Thai Noodle 2 Berkeley Menu, Thai Noodle Berkeley, Thai Noodle Berkeley Menu, Berkeley Thai Food, Thai Noodle Shattuck, and Thai Noodle In Berkeley.