96 Bridge St
Portsmouth, NH 03801-3904

Thai Paradise

Cuisine: Thai, Vegetarian, Ethnic

Thai Paradise is a Thai, Vegetarian, and Ethnic restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
  • 1/29/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/09/2014

A Thai chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 9/22/2014

• 8/29/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/09/2014

A Thai food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 3/03/2014

A Thai chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 2/17/2014

A Thai chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/05/2013

A Thai chowhound from New Haven, CT tried it and liked it.

• 4/19/2013

A diner from Portsmouth, NH tried it.

Eco photo

Eco

Mmmmm...tasty!

This Thai restaurant is amazing. I get take-out here all the time. For some reason, the take-out portions seem a little larger than the eat-in portions, but either way it’s delicious. My favorites are the mango curry, hot basil dish, and pad thai. They are consistent and much better than Chang-mai. Great for a date or for a dinner with friends.

cazfoodie photo

cazfoodie

Great Food, Great Price

We went to this restaurant because of a review on menuism…we haven’t been there in many years. Our food was awesome and moderately priced. There aren’t many places in Portsmouth that are moderately priced with good food. My husband and I both loved our meals and will be back soon. We each had a drink (he had a Thai beer and I had a merlot- I wouldn’t recommend the wine), two appetizers and two entrees for $48 before tip. The service was pleasant. The only criticism is the bathrooms could use a bit of work.
My husband got the spring rolls and he loved them with chicken and shrimp. He also raved about the spicy noodles entree and Thai beer!

Hot Basil with Chicken

This was a very tasty and spicy dish. Served on sticky white rice that is served by the waitress- this dish has a strong basil and spicy taste. Lots of veggies stir fried with the chicken and hot sauce. Next time I will try with tofu because I think that might be a little better.

Vegetarian Spring rolls

These spring rolls are tasty though a little greasy for my taste.

Chickiesgirl photo

Chickiesgirl

Best Pad Thai

I think this Thai restaurant is the best in Portsmouth. The staff are friendly and the food is authentic, spicy Yeah!

Garlic Shrimp

excellent!

discern photo

discern

I'm addicted

We used to go to “the other Thai restaurant,” but we’ve decided that this place is much better. We now get takeout here regularly. We can’t help it. Maybe they’re putting something illicit into the food. I almost always get the Spicy Basil with Beef (or Tofu) and it is basically the best I have tried. It’s not right in the heart of downtown, so it’s usually not crowded, but they are always busy with cooking take-out for the locals.

Thai Vegetarian Ethnic

Thai Paradise  Restaurant Reviews

Thai Paradise is located near the cities of Kittery, New Castle, and Kittery Point.
People found this by searching for: Thai Food 03801, Thai Paradise Portsmouth, Thai Restaurant In Portsmouth Nh, Thai Paradise Portsmouth Nh Menu, Thai Paradise Portsmouth Nh, Thai Paradise Portsmouth Menu, Thai Paradise Menu In Portsmout, Nh, and Thai Paradise.