5958 Florida Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70806

Thai Pepper

Neighborhoods: Mid City South
Cuisine: Thai, Catering, Lunch

Thai Pepper is a Thai, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 2/12/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

sugar520 photo

sugar520

Baton Rouge, LA

Best Thai in BR

I was so happy to see that Thai Pepper had reopened after a very nice make-over. The restaurant looks great and the food was just as good if not better than before. My friend and I shared fried won tons and chicken nam sod as appetizers. Both were delicious and very fresh. The won tons were stuffed with ground chicken and shrimp as well as ginger and a host of other fresh herbs and spices but were a little greasy. My favorite dish at Thai Pepper has always been and remains the medium chicken nam sod with lettuce. This is the freshest and most flavorful dish ever. The ground chicken is topped with peanuts, fresh slivers of ginger and red onion, fish sauce, lime juice and fresh chopped cilantro and is served with lettuce leaves. The combination of ingredients creates an incredible balance of savory heat with just a touch of sweetness and It has to be tried. I also had red curry with chicken which was nice and light and not too spicy, though I would have appreciated a bit more heat as I ordered it medium spice. The chicken was tender and the green beans were crisp and overall the dish was really nice. My friend had the sweet and sour steamed catfish which was tasty but not something I would have again as it missed a lot of spice and flavor that I have Thai food for. The staff was super friendly and I can’t wait to go back and try some of their new menu items.

best nam sod ever! - nam sod at Thai Pepper

nam sod

Thai Parking Catering

Thai Pepper  Restaurant Reviews

Thai Pepper is located near the cities of Capital Heights and Fairwoods.
People found this by searching for: Thai Pepper Menu Baton Rouge, Thai Pepper Baton Rouge La Menu, Thai Baton Rouge, Thai Pepper Baton Rouge, Thai Pepper Baton Rouge La, Thai Pepper Baton Rouge La Reviews, Thai Pepper Menu, Thai Pepper Baton Rouge Menu, and Thai Pepper Baton Rouge Lunch Buffet.