1474 Marine Drive
West Vancouver, BC

Thai Pudpong Restaurant

Thai Pudpong Restaurant is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

singer photo

singer

Vancouver, BC

Yuck Yuck Yuck!!!

I’ve been to Thai Pudpong once and I think the food is just horrible!! The owner is funny but I don’t think the owner takes his restaurant to seriously. When I ordered my Pad Thai (my favorite dish) I just stared at it like “woah” that’s the dish? It looked disgusting but I ate it anyway, But I only ate a quarter then I said I want the bill now. I stared at the bill and I looked at the price again to see if I wasn’t blind, then I said that is the highest price i’ve ever seen then I asked a waiter and he said “yeah, that’s the price” I didn’t want to pay this so instead I said i’m gonna pay but not gonna give any tips so I paid $14.99 and I said next time i’d rather not try this yucky yucky yucky restaurant anymore!! this is my first and last time. P.S. Go to Rose Thai restaurant just right across the street for better food and service!!

Pad Thai

I’m to grossed out to talk about this yucky yucky yucky dish in Thai Pudpong. :(

Thai Pudpong Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Thai Pudpong Restaurant is located near the cities of Capilano 5.
People found this by searching for: Thai Pudpong Menu, Thai Pudpong West Vancouver Menu, Rose Thai West Vancouver, Menupudpongkare, Pudpong Thai, Which Is Better Thai Pudpong Restaurant Or Rose Thai Restaurant In West Van, and *.