1730 Polk St
San Francisco, CA 94109

Thai Spice Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Nob Hill
Cuisine: Thai, Healthy, Noodles

Thai Spice Restaurant is a Thai, Healthy, and Noodles restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

jcfong photo

jcfong

Palo Alto, CA

Blech....not even delivery worthy...

So this was one of the first restaurants I tried when I moved to my apartment. I went there 2-3 times, mostly because it was so close. But the food is nothing to write home about. The actual restaurant is very nicely done…the decor is clean, modern; the staff is friendly. Unfortunately the food does not measure up.

Pad See Ew

The broccoli was so undercooked…it was crunchy! The chicken, on the otherhand, was tough. Not a great meal…

johnnyglutton photo

johnnyglutton

Visalia, CA

A Taste of Thai

I intend to list my favorite Thai restaurants I can remember. This is one of them! Thai food is definately one of life’s greatest experiences, and Thai Spice Restaurant does it nicely.

I appreciate it when the owner or the chef comes out and introduces himself. Very clean, very refreshing, and great food!

Thai Dinner Online Ordering

Thai Spice Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Thai Spice Restaurant is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, Mission District, , Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Taste Of Thai Nob Hill, Thai Spice San Francisco Delivery, Thai Spice Restaurant,Sf, Thai Spice Restaurant San Francisco, Ca, Thai Spice San Francisco Owners, Thai Spice Slow Delivery, Thai Spice San Francisco, Restaurant For Pad Thai In San Francisc ,Free Delivery, and Smooth Thai Nob Hill San Francisco.