1745 Centre St
West Roxbury, MA 02132-1535

Thai Spice

Neighborhoods: West Roxbury
Cuisine: Thai, Kid's Menu, Catering

Thai Spice is a Thai, Kid's Menu, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

• 9/27/2016

A dining patron from Boston, MA tried it.

• 11/07/2014

A Thai chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 9/24/2014

A Thai chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

rozziefoodie photo

rozziefoodie

Boston, MA

Thai Spice is ADDICTIVE! Be warned.

Hot. Fresh. Delicious. Huge portions. Low prices. I love Thai Spice. Eating in is preferable, but there are only a few tables and it’s take-out only when it’s busy. Either way you’ll be hooked.

Basil Pad Thai

Ask for it “hot spicy.” This dish is large enough to share and possibly have leftovers…if you can restrain yourself from eating it all in one sitting. Chicken is tender (large chunks, not ground/thai style), veggies are abundant, sweet herbal spicy flavor is perfected with a squeeze of fresh lime. This dish calls to me almost weekly. It’s amazing if you can eat in, but still great take out.

RonC2016 photo

RonC2016

Milton, MA

WHERE IS MARIA ?!?

We must find her…

Jimmybr photo

Jimmybr

Newton Upper Falls, MA

Much nicer place with great food!

I have been waiting fot the restaurant to reopen, and paid the first visit tonight. The place looks nice and much cleaner than before. There are now a couple of table for a quick dine-in. It was busy but it did not take too much time to wait for my favorite food. I had my good old Chicken Pad Thai, and the new Thai Box with a Yellow Curry Chicken. I can’t be happier to see this small restaurant re-open.

Love it!

Pad Thai Noodles

jennifervet photo

jennifervet

West Roxbury, MA

Horrible

My main concern is the clear lack of regard for health codes. The woman who was helping put together orders had an illness (or allergies based on what she was saying). She literally had snot poring out of her right nostril and her right eye was completely swollen shut and red with copious discharge during the entire 2 hours I waited. She was using a tissue to sop/blot the discharge but used the same hand to put food in containers and take money and I never saw her wash her hands. She had a single glove on her left hand but never changed the glove despite repeatedly cleaning her face, blowing her nose, wiping her eye, etc. I showed up when my food was due to be ready (I placed my order at 6:30pm and was told it would be 40 minutes wait). I showed up at 7pm but order had not even been started by the time I finally walked out at just before 8pm. The reason I walked out was because of the verbal abuse that started when one of the cooks preparing the orders (who also handled money and then went right back to cooking without wearing gloves or washing his hands). He mistakenly heard ‘5 pad thai’ when the customer placing the order had said ‘Fried pad thai’. Once it became clear a mistake had been made he started berating the woman who was attempting to provide customer service. He initially started complaining loudly but then began yelling and at one point both him and the woman were using the F word very loudly in front of the 5 customers that were waiting. I did not wait to see the outcome as I became fearful the arguement was escalating and thought the man was going to strike the woman. I walked out at this point without continuing to wait for my order and am unsure what happened. Incidentally, I have ordered from this location before and this is not the first time I have seen health code violations and yelling amongst the employees is common (it is just that it is usually not in English so I am unsure of what is being said).

Thai Kid's Menu Parking

Chinese in West Roxbury

Christos Pizza

Pizza in West Roxbury

Thai Spice  Restaurant Reviews

Thai Spice is located near the cities of Roslindale, Boston College, Tampa, Hyde Park, and Jamaica Plain.
People found this by searching for: Taste Of Thai West Roxbury, Thai Spice Menu West Roxbury, Thai Spice West Roxbury Menu, Thai Spice Restaurant West Roxbury Mass, Thai Spice West Roxbury, Thai Spice Menu West Roxbury Ma, Thai Spice, West Roxbury, Menu, Thai Spice, West Roxbury, and Thai Spice West Roxbury Ma.