5003 Crookshank Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45238-3304

Thai Taste

Neighborhoods: Westwood
Cuisine: Chinese, Thai

Thai Taste is a Chinese and Thai restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great food! Love the curries. & the chix coconut soup. The ginger dressing on salad is so fresh, the best"
"Beat hidden gem on the West Side!"
"Great menu and service. Sushi is awesome as is everything I've tried. Workers are very friendly and interested in you"
"great taste"
Cons
"Tight seating but still cozy"
  • 5/14/2022

A dining patron from New Albany, OH tried it.

• 6/24/2019

A Chinese chowhound from Cincinnati, OH tried it.

• 3/14/2018

A dining patron from Cincinnati, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/22/2017

A Chinese food lover from Cincinnati, OH tried it.

• 9/04/2017

A Chinese food lover from Cincinnati, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/30/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 4/01/2017

A Chinese food lover from Lewisburg, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/01/2016

A dining patron from Cincinnati, OH tried it.

• 5/15/2016

A dining patron from Cincinnati, OH tried it.

• 4/30/2016

A dining patron from Cincinnati, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

FoodLover1972 photo

FoodLover1972

Cincinnati, OH

My Favorite West Side Place!

Ask any of my friends and they will tell you that Thai Taste is my favorite place on the West Side of Cincinnati! I go there at least once a week! =) They have a wide variety of choices from Thai to Chinese to Japanese and now to Vietnamese! In an area where Skyline, La Rosa’s, and anything laden with fat is everywhere, Thai Taste is like a breath of fresh air! There are so many healthy dishes to choose from! They always have great sushi rolls (the Ohio Roll is the chef’s special now and it is super yummy but really big so share!). Try the Summer Rolls (Goi Cuon)…it’s like a salad wrapped in rice paper! There’s something for everyone!

Word of warning….they do have their liquor license now so leave your beer and wine in the car! The prices aren't bad on the beer ($2.50 for domestic and $3.50-$4.00 for import/specialties). Wine by the glass is $5.50 and I think they have a few hard liquors available too. I was upset that they got the license but am more happy that they didn’t move or close down!

Don’t let the building or dining room appearance throw you off! The food is great and if you go for lunch, the prices are even better!

Summer Roll

My absolute favorite appetizer!

Seaweed salad

The price may seem a little high but the serving is huge!

Pad Thai

I had a place in Lexington, KY that I thought had the BEST Pad Thai but, unfortunately, I couldn’t find anything comparable in Cincinnati. Thai Taste’s Pad Thai is about the closest I can find and it’s really good! The serving is huge! Share since you’ll want to try other yummy stuff on the menu!

Party 2

The Sushi Party 2 tray is awesome! I can’t remember the rolls that are on it but it easily feeds 3-4 people for an appetizer! It’s not on the regular menu but you can find it on the carry-out menu and they will make it.

Crazy Roll

Lava

The Lava with Seafood is so yummy! I love the flavors and the spiciness!

KimchiRoll

New York Roll

uthiker photo

uthiker

Cincinnati, OH

Great place for Pad Thai

More than you would expect from a strip mall restaurant. Really great pad thai. Servers are really friendly and attentive. We were really impressed by their organization of a table of 8! Would definitely go back multiple times. Pad thai is very fresh and comes at a spicy level of 1-10. I got a 7 as I like fairly spicy stuff. ( I usually get medium buffalo wings) Big portions so I had enough for lunch the next day.

Chicken Pad Thai

Great flavor and noodles!

Chinese Thai Kid Friendly

Thai Taste  Restaurant Reviews

Thai Taste is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: Taste Of Thai, Taste Of Thai Crookshank, Thai Taste, Where Can I Get A Sushi Party Tray In Western Hills Cincinnati Ohio, Thai Taste Cincinnati, Thai Taste Cincinnati Menu, Thai Taste Crookshank, Thai Taste Cincinnati Ohio Menu, and Thai Taste Menu Cincinnati.