Thai Taste

Cuisine: Thai, Catering, Lunch

Thai Taste is a Thai, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"food was great very friendly staff,I will visit again."
"Everything is great, the food and owners are fabulous!!!"
Cons
"No cons! I wish I could eat here every day!"
Comments
"They will make the food however you like it. Don't hesitate to ask."
sillydork09 photo

sillydork09

Loganville, GA

good thai food in loganville

very good thai foods, i look it up online and saw this place. i didnt want to drive too far to get some thai food. this is my new favorite thai place and it close to my house. didnt look very good from outside but inside is very nice..small and quite.
i can enjoy the meal. very good pad thai…and coco soup!

pad thai with chicken, shrimps, and tofu

September 18, 2011

Great Authentic Thai Food

We have been searching for a good Thai restaurant since the one we used to go to closed down, so as usual I went to the web and found a gem. Thai Taste in Loganville is some of the most authentic Thai food I have come across in years. …
February 26, 2010

Excellent Thai in Loganville

Menu offers an excellent variety. Atmosphere is great, nice quiet place to enjoy your meals. Fair prices and good quantity of food. Clean! Glad to have you in Loganville!

Thai Catering Dinner
Tips
  • Unlike many Thai restaurants, this one operates with normal business hours on Sunday.
Sun-Sat 11:00AM - 10:00PM
thaitaste photo
thaitaste, the Owner, says:
Rosebud Road SW
From CityGrid:

Thai Taste  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/09/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food and liked the service.

Pros
    food was great very friendly staff,I will visit again.
    Cons
    None
  • 2/27/2016 A diner from Snellville, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/04/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Everything is great, the food and owners are fabulous!!!
    Cons
    No cons! I wish I could eat here every day!
    Comments
    They will make the food however you like it. Don't hesitate to ask.
People found this by searching for: Whats Good At Thai Restaurant In Loganville, Thai Taste Loganville Ga, Taste Of Thai Loganville Ga, Taste Of Thai Loganville, Loganville Ga Soup Restarants, Thai Restaurant In Loganville, Thai Taste, and Thai Taste Loganville.