That Little Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Blake
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Waitresses know me and my order, love tuna melt and chipped beef w/scrambled eggs tummy"
"Local all the way, Looove the breakfast and lunch. Go there quite often. I am a local."
"Large portion for the price. Courteous fast service. Attentiveness of the server, biscuits to die for, yummy yummy. Definitely will be going back again and again! Reminded me of a diner in Pittsburgh I frequented. Great job keep it up!"
"just good ole wholesome food, love the patty melt"
"Great service excellent breakfast "
Cons
"Music can be loud when sitting outside and new staff needs more training "
Comments
"No"
brianm4 photo

brianm4

Carle Place, NY

Home Feeling

My wife and I finally went here just a couple months ago after living here for over four years and each time we go back it’s as great as the first time. I can honestly say its the first place i’ve ever eaten that I’ve always ordered something new and have never been disseminated in the taste or quality of the meal. Great pancakes , sausages and OMG the biscuits and gravy are so damned good . Open face turkey sammich , hamburgers , fried cod (so flaky and awesome). The Grilled mahi , the best meatloaf I’ve EVER had (sorry pop) and daily specials like braised lamp shank or Monty Kristo sammich .
I need to stop talking about it or i’ll end up back for dinner ..

May 12, 2010

Smoking

Ate out front the other day; the second hand smoke was terrible. Should not be allowed to smoke in that area...wonder what the country regulations are concerning that? Would seem the same as for inside - you are sitting at a table,…

American Parking Dinner

That Little Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/08/2016 A diner from Melbourne, FL tried it.

• 7/20/2016 A diner from US tried it and liked it.

• 5/08/2016 A diner from Melbourne, FL tried it.

• 5/08/2016 A diner from Gainesville, FL tried it.

• 4/18/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 4/03/2016 A diner from Melbourne, FL tried it.

• 3/12/2016 A diner from Melbourne, FL tried it.

• 12/08/2015 A diner from Melbourne, FL tried it.

• 12/04/2015 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/04/2015 A diner from Weirsdale, FL tried it.

That Little Restaurant is located near the cities of Indialantic, West Melbourne, and Melbourne Beach.
People found this by searching for: That Little Restaurant, That Little Restaurant Melbourne Fl Menu, That Little Restaurant Melbourne, That Little Restaurant Melbourne Fl, That Little Restaurant Melbourne Menu, That Little Restaurant Melbourne Florida, That Little Restaurant Menu Melbourne Fl, and That Little Restaurant Menu.