2 E Camino Real
Boca Raton, FL 33432

The Addison

Cuisine: American, Catering, Seafood

The Addison is a American, Catering, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date.

Overall
  • 11/18/2018

An American chowhound from Boca Raton, FL tried it and liked it.

• 5/29/2018

An American food lover from North Palm Beach, FL tried it.

• 5/04/2018

An American chowhound from US tried it.

• 1/30/2018

An American food lover from US tried it.

• 12/22/2017

Adamcohnsmc2017 tried it.

• 7/01/2017

A diner from Boca Raton, FL tried it.

• 6/10/2017

A dining patron from Winter Garden, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/26/2015

A diner from Boca Raton, FL tried it.

• 12/07/2013

A dining patron from Jefferson, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

alyso2009 photo

alyso2009

Fort Lauderdale, FL

Not such a fine dining experience

My first impression of the Addison in Boca was very good, the ambiance was perfect. Ideal to celebrate Valentines’ Day out. The service was incredibly good, but all good things must come to an end. Starting with the first course, I had the lobster bisque which was highly spicy and cold, our server was very nice but I believe she was under a bit too much pressure, she would come running to our table almost out breath- which made me think they were “understaffed”; not a good sign for a well recommended place; for my second course I had the Shrimp & Scallop Seafood Newburg, which according to them it is shrimp and scallop served in a puffed pastry, since when do we call croissants a “puffed pastry”? that was an insult when my dish showed up in a Publix croissant cut in half and no Scallops! their culinary concept is completely nonexistent. Lastly for my third course I had the Sea Bass, served with root vegetables, are you kidding me? Root vegetables? on a gourmet dinner? Try to garnish the dish with a bit of elegance, at least, the vegetables were undercooked and tasteless. It look as if everything was just trhown on the plate as if I had somebody elses’ left overs. I didn’t want to ruin our night and make a scene, so I didn’t want call the Manager and complain. Last but not least, our server was in so much of a hurry, she almost spilled ice water on my feet, once again, I didn’t want to make a scene, what’s worse, she didn’t even notice. Pretty sad, The Addison will never have my business again.

Valentine's Day Menud

BocaEats

Boca Raton, FL
0 useful

The Addison  Restaurant Reviews

The Addison is located near the cities of Deerfield Beach.
People found this by searching for: The Addison Boca Raton Menu, Addison Restaurant Boca Raton, Addison Restaurant Boca, The Addison Menu, Addison Boca Raton, The Addison Restaurant Menu, and Addison Boca Raton Florida.