1433 E Fort Ave
Baltimore, MD 21230-5215

The Baltimore Cupcake Company

Neighborhoods: Locust Point
Cuisine: Cupcakes, Desserts, Bakeries

The Baltimore Cupcake Company is a Cupcakes, Desserts, and Bakeries restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

PandaLHU photo

PandaLHU

Baltimore, MD

I was out and about last weekend showing some...

I was out and about last weekend showing some out of towners around Baltimore and after taking them by Charm City Cakes we all we hungry for something sweet to we drove through the harbor and on over to The Baltimore Cupcake Company.

When you walk into this place you are greeted but pin walls and plenty of girly atmosphere! They have some cute accessories and other stuff for sale. Then once you move past the extras you see the cupcakes!

Since we to there at closing time on a Saturday night they offered them to use at 2-for-1… Yummy but bad for my diet! Most are normally $3 each.

My Husband requested something with peanut butter (we called the men for the exact address on the way there). So I got him 2 Peanut Butter Cup and 1 Malted Milk Ball. The Peanut Butter Cup actually had a huge drop of peanut butter on top plus half of a min I peanut butter cup.

I got my self a Key Lime, Toasted Almond and Pumpkin Amaretto. These things are so dreamy and yummy! They are also very tall and hard to put your mouth around but so worth it! I will admit they were best the day I bought them but they were still good the next day, etc.

If you check out the website you will find all the flavors they have each day and all of their other specialties. We all said that the store made us feel like a little kid- Cupcakes make us all young at heart! When do I get to go back?

Toasted Almond at The Baltimore Cupcake Company

Toasted Almond

Desert Cupcakes Desserts

The Baltimore Cupcake Company  Restaurant Reviews

The Baltimore Cupcake Company is located near the cities of East Case, Fells Point, Canton, and Morrell Park.
People found this by searching for: Cupcakes In Locust Point, The Baltimore Cupcake Company, How To Write A Menu For A Cupcake Business, Baltimore Cupcake Company Mt Washington, Cupcakes Locust Point Baltimore, Baltimore Cupcake Company, and Cupcake Locust Point Baltimore.