1900 Polk St
San Francisco, CA 94109-3006

The Bell Tower

Neighborhoods: Nob Hill
Cuisine: American, Late Night, Lunch

Pros
"Friendly staff & diverse menu. "
Cons
"Portion size can be inconsistent."
  • 9/23/2013

An American food lover from Auckland, E7 tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/23/2013

A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly staff & diverse menu.
    Cons
    Portion size can be inconsistent.
NJOTJ photo

NJOTJ

San Francisco, CA

Great Bartenders, Good Bar Food, Great Ambience

I like coming here to sit outside on a sunny day, and so does everyone else in Nob Hill. But that’s OK, because you can camp out and wait for a table and they do come up from time to time.

Barb and the other bartenders are polite and pro, which is so refreshing. Every time I come here I order a martini and so does my cousin, and they always get it right and NEVER mix up our orders (slightly dirty for me and filthy for her).

I also always order the same two things here. The veggie burger’s pretty good if you’re hungry; it’s a lot of food. But the value play and tastiest option are the tuna tartare tacos. I don’t understand how in the world they are only $4.50 but I’m not complaining! They are tasty, with high quality ahi, and two of ’em make a mighty fine meal.

Tuna Taco

Yes please!

American Delivery Late Night
Sun-Sat 11:00AM - 02:00AM

The Bell Tower  Restaurant Reviews

The Bell Tower is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, Mission District, , Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Bell Tower Sf, Bell Tower Menu, Belltower San Francisco, The Bell Tower Sf, Bell Tower San Francisco, The Bell Tower San Francisco, and Who Owens The Bell Tower San Francisco.