940 Garden Park Dr
Allen, TX 75013

The Blue Fish-Allen

Cuisine: American, Vegetarian, Catering

The Blue Fish-Allen is a American, Vegetarian, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

minkgirl photo

minkgirl

Prosper, TX

Fresh Sushi in a Nice Place!!

I usually take my oldest daughter to eat sushi when she is visiting from California. We were on the way to Plano to visit her friends, so we stopped on the way in Allen and ate at The Blue Fish. It is a lovely place and we chose to sit at the bar. Since, it has been a while since we were here, I can’t remember the names of some of the rolls I ate, but I always get some California rolls. My daughter eats the real McCoy, usually involving tuna and salmon. The food was very fresh and very good. We both enjoyed our meal. The atmosphere was very nice and the service was very good. I would like to go back here when I am in the Allen area.

American Good For Kids Wifi

The Blue Fish-Allen  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: The Blue Fish Menu Allen, Blue Fish Restaurant Allen Tx, Blue Fish Menu Allen, Blue Fish Allen Prices, Bluefish Menu Allen, Bluefish Allen, Blue Fish Menu, Allen, Blue Fish Allen Tx Menu, and Blue Fish Allen Menu.