14891 N Northsight Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85260

The Breakfast Joynt

Neighborhoods: Northsight
Cuisine: Breakfast, Hamburgers, American

The Breakfast Joynt is a Breakfast, Hamburgers, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

BalancedFork photo

BalancedFork

Phoenix, AZ

Impressed with the Service

Today I decided to try this restaurant because I was in the area. I called and asked when they closed (since it was a breakfast place) the guy who answered the phone said 2:30, which was less than a half hour away. If there is one thing I don’t want to do, it’s be the guy that walks in before closing and asks the cooks to cook one last meal. I told him I was about 10 minutes away and that I did not want to annoy the staff. Never once did he make me feel like I was a bother and he encouraged me to come, but also offered to take my order over the phone to help expedite. When I got to a traffic light, I looked up the menu and called him back and placed my order. When I got there he greeted me and told me he was the one I had spoken with. What impressed me about Richard was that it was clear that he wanted to take care of me as a customer. He wasn’t rushed or annoyed that I was calling so close to closing time. Because of this, I actually thought he was the owner, but he confirmed he was not.

If I am ever in the area and need a meal, I will definitely visit again.

Babi's Build Your Own Omelet

I love the fact that you can put whatever you want in the omelet at no extra cost. I had mine with turkey sausage, peppers, onions, tomato, spinach, and asparagus. It came with a side of hash browns and I was able to sub the bread for fruit.

RuCat60 photo

RuCat60

Scottsdale, AZ

Good Eats

While the location and decor lack in ambience, the Breakfast Joynt makes up for in good food and great service and a relaxed setting.

My only complaint, you have to ask for real maple syrup and will get charged extra for it. But, no point in ordering a dish traditionally served with syrup if you’re not going to use the real thing.

Breakfast Takeout Good For Kids

Asian in North Scottsdale

Greek Gyros

Greek in North Scottsdale

The Breakfast Joynt  Restaurant Reviews

The Breakfast Joynt is located near the cities of Paradise Valley.
People found this by searching for: The Breakfast Joynt, Breafast Restaurant/North Scottsdate, Best Breakfast In Scottsdale 85260, The Breakfast Joynt Scottsdale, Az Menu, Breakfast Restaurants Near 85260, Breakfast Restaurants North Scottsdale, Breakfast Joynt Bell Road, and The Breakfast Joynt Scottsdale Menu.