The Buffet at Bellagio

Neighborhoods: The Strip
Cuisine: Buffet, Family Fare, Lunch

The Buffet at Bellagio is a Buffet, Family Fare, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Pros
"Crab legs and creme brûlée "
QB
tulips500 photo

tulips500

superb breakfast buffet deal

i left The Bellagio breakfast buffet a very happy camper.

for $15, you get your choice of fresh french toast, mini belgian waffles, pancakes, eggs (scrambled, benedict, omelette), crepes, fresh fruit, lox & bagels, and a wide selection of decadent desserts. i stuffed myself silly.

i would highly recommend The Bellagio breakfast buffet. it’s a great deal!

FYI – if you come around 10:30am, you can catch the lunch buffet also (starts at 11am) for the breakfast price!

Breakfast Buffet

i love The Bellagio breakfast buffet!!! i can’t emphasize enough how important it is to have FRESH food at a buffet, and the breakfast food here is certainly that & delicious!

jmix photo

jmix

Irvine, CA

It filled me up.

Waking at 2PM my friends and I decided to try out this place for the “Las Vegas buffet experience”. We strategically went in around 2:45, so we paid 20? something for the brunch menu, stuffed our faces, alloted some time for the food coma/previous night’s alcohol to wear off, then went back for their dinner menu around 4.

Thoughts: The food was good and even involved some exotic meat (Elk, Ostrich, Kobe beef..) Of course, there’s a wide variety of food ranging from shrimp to Asian to their custom made omlettes for brunch. Their dessert menu was a little bit iffy, with their “non-fat/low-fat” and fake sugar bullshit. Hey if I am at a buffet I want my full-fledged high fat, sugar loaded cake ok…. sorta defeats the purpose.

Overall we left satisfied with the feeling that dinner was going to be very much later in the evening.

stillwater photo

stillwater

Toronto, ON

Not bad, but what's all the fuss about?

Pretty good quality and great selection.
People rave about it, but it was a little lost on me.
Anyway, not bad.

August 16, 2010

Triple charge on your card, watch out!!

Do NOT GO THERE! My husband and I went with another couple for Sunday Brunch, charged 60 per person thinking it would be a huge spread. It WASN'T!! And some of their asian food didn't even taste very good. I'm sorry, 60 bucks a head on…
January 5, 2009

A Hidden Jem on the Strip

The Cafe Bellagio is situated next to the conservatory at the Bellagio - a botanical garden that they completely overhaul every three months. Take your family, your sweetheart or a friend and you can see the fountains, walk the…
January 5, 2009

Maybe

My husband and I dined at the Jasmine in Bellagio during our stay there. It was our first night and quite late and we liked the look of it. The food was good but pricey but hey we where at the bellagio granted we got the room for free from…

Buffet Expensive Groups
Tips
  • Be sure to reserve your table by the open windows for a front seat view of the beautiful fountain show.
  • Order wine by the bottle rather than the glass; choices are broader and of better value. Wine is available from various regions, including California, France, Italy, Germany and Chile.

The Buffet at Bellagio  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/12/2014 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.

• 10/12/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/07/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 5/23/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Crab legs and creme brûlée
The Buffet at Bellagio is located near the cities of N Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Winchester.
People found this by searching for: The Bellagio Buffet Menu, Breakfast At Bellagio, Bellagio Las Vegas Buffet Menu, Bellagio Buffet Breakfast Price, Menu At Bellagio Buffet, Bellagio Buffet Menu Las Vegas, Bellagio Breakfast Buffet Price, Bellagio Buffet Menu, and Bellagio Breakfast Buffet Menu.