340 Florida St
Baton Rouge, LA 70801-1720

The Buzz Cafe

Neighborhoods: Garden District
Cuisine: Deli, Cafe, Deli Food

The Buzz Cafe is a Deli, Cafe, and Deli Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

• 3/20/2015

A Deli food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

sugar520 photo

sugar520

Baton Rouge, LA

Downtown Jewel

I’ve eaten at The Buzz numerous times and for some reason failed to write a review. It’s not because the food doesn’t deserve praise, let me assure you it does. Today was the perfect example, I ordered online and made a special request and I fully expected to return to my office with something amiss with my order. To my delight everything was perfect, as always. Maybe I have been taking The Buzz for granted. They consistently provide delicious, fresh and affordable food. I have to recommend the Southwest Salad with either the grilled chicken or steak. This salad is wonderful. Fresh romaine lettuce, corn and black beans finished off with chopped red onion, shredded cheddar, crispy tortilla chips and a little cilantro. It’s perfect. The steak is the best but can be a bit on the fatty side while the chicken is good I’m just not that fond of thigh meat. The only change I suggest is to have the red pepper vinaigrette instead of the chipotle ranch dressing. I could drink this stuff it’s so delicious. The service is very good though there can be a bit of a wait during the lunch time rush but the atmosphere will keep your mind off the wait and once the food arrives you will forgive even a lengthy wait.

southwest salad

Deli Takeout Wifi

The Buzz Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

The Buzz Cafe is located near the cities of Capital Heights and Fairwoods.
People found this by searching for: Garden District Coffee Baton Rouge, Baton Rouge Garden District Coffee Reviews, The Buzz Baton Rouge, Restaurants Around Me, The Buzz Cafe Baton Rouge, The Buzz Cafe Baton Rouge La, Garden District Coffee Menu, The Buzz Cafe Baton Rouge Menu, and Buzz Cafe Baton Rouge.