15430 Brookhurst St
Westminster, CA 92683-7057

The Cajun Corner

Cuisine: Cajun, Catering, Lunch

The Cajun Corner is a Cajun, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 12/24/2014

A Cajun food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 3/25/2013

A Cajun food lover from San Marcos, CA tried it and liked it.

jmix photo

jmix

Irvine, CA

They got my vote!

Oh man my cousin would KILL me if she found out I was writing a review for The Cajun Corner, because it’s such a small and elusive place that’s rarely ever crowded.

Story:
Me along with my friend and my cousin were craving some yummy shrimp in the whole SHA-BANG dipped in lime soaked salt and pepper, so we headed to Boiling Crab around 8:00 when we were greeted with the biggest Asian crowd in front of a restaurant i’ve ever seen. Imagine people spewing out of a lecture hall — that’s how crowded it was. Undaunted, I walked in and asked them for a seat for three and what the wait times were. Basically I got put on a no-guarantee list and that the earliest possible time they could seat us was 9:30. Fuck that. I left, massively disappointed that I couldn’t get my shrimp and my crispy yummy fries.

Long story short, my cousin suggested Cajun Corner with me being VERY skeptical, so we went. There were probably THREE tables being occupied so that heightened my doubts…..

…Until we learned that the prices were the same as BC’s but it came with a free corn and sausage. That made me a little happier.

Food:
Fries — Not as good as BCs, and definitely not as much, but they sprinkle their cajun sauce on it so it’s good. Didn’t completely satisfy my cravings, but it achieved a good medium.

Shrimp — Same price as BC I believe (8.99 a pound?) and the quality was good. Granted, it didnt have the “whole shebang” but it was good enough dipped in lime and salt+pepper.

Strawberry Lemonade: hooo boy i LOVED this drink for some reason. for 3.79 it’s strawberry lemonade with strawberry chunks and unlimited refills. I must’ve drank like 4 of these!

Bottom Line: Slightly less quality BC equivalent with ZERO wait, but I think the zero wait makes up for everything.

Cajun Catering Dinner

The Cajun Corner  Restaurant Reviews

The Cajun Corner is located near the cities of Jacksonville, Midway City, Martins Ferry, and Stanton.
People found this by searching for: The Cajun Corner Westminster, Cajun Corner Garden Grove, Cajun Corner Westminster Menu, Cajun Corner Westminster Ca, Cajun Corner, Cajun Corner Westminster, Cajun Corner Westminister, Ca Menu, Cajun Islands Westminster Price, and Cajun Corner Menu.