500 Crescent Ct
Dallas, TX 75201

The Capital Grille

Neighborhoods: Oak Lawn
Cuisine: American, Steak,American, Lunch

The Capital Grille is a American, Steak,American, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users paid more than $50 and tipped more than 18%.

jetleigh photo

jetleigh

Seattle, WA

classy with top notch service

I’d been hearing about Capital Grille but never made it to the Seattle one which is where I’m from. I was in Dallas for business and Capital Grille was near my hotel so I decided to check it out. Since I came by myself I decided to sit in the bar area. The Olympics were on the TV while I was there but I ended up chatting with the bartender who was extremely nice and helpful about the Dallas area and giving me tips on what to do while I was in the city.

The food was great, I had the dry-aged NY, and their signature Stoli Doli martini is my new favorite martini! A must try! It’s pineapple infused vodka. Excellent.

However the highlight had to be the service and attentiveness of the wait staff. Food was served in a timely manner. I’d asked the waiter where a good place to get dessert was and he gave me a few names of places, then while I was paying my bill he brought out a complimentary coconut creme pie! Awesome :) Couldn’t ask for more.

Coconut Cream Pie

Wow, I’m not even a big creme pie fan but this was excellent…a must trie.

Dry Aged Sirloin Steak

Cooked to perfection.

Stoli Doli

A perfect martini. Pineapple infused vodka.

American Good for groups Steak,American

The Capital Grille  Restaurant Reviews

The Capital Grille is located near the cities of Northeast, Oak Cliff, Northeast Dallas White Rock, Cockrell Hill, and Minneapolis.
People found this by searching for: The Capital Grille Dallas Tx, Capital Grill Dallas, Capital Grille Dallas, Capital Grille Pineapple Martini, Pictures Capital Grill Dallas Menu Prices, Capital Grille Pineapple Martini Recipe, Dish.Thecapitalgrille.Com, and Capital Grill Dallas Photos.