1000 Chapel View Blvd
Cranston, RI 02920

The Chapel Grille

Cuisine: Mediterranean, International, Global

The Chapel Grille is a Mediterranean, International, and Global restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Food, atmosphere, service"
"The reassurance is beautiful and the patio is great The veal piccata was great"
"It was very clean. The the food was great. Service great!"
"Rush hour menu is a great value. Service is top notch!"
"The service and atmosphere was spectacular!!"
"beautiful ambience"
"N athan is a great server. A very relaxing and most enjoyable atmosphere. Dine here frequently."
"I had a suprise RETIREMENT party for my husband and it was awesome. Our server was fantastic and the food is absolutely delicious. My husband retired from the RI ARMY NATIONAL GUARD after serving 29 years. I could not have asked for a better place to h"
"Attention to every detail. Very. Attentive,.professional service staff "
"Beautiful "
Cons
"The bats outsie are annoying need to get something outside that deters them Tomato soup tastes canned My special was not supposed to be spicy but had chili pepper on it Had to wait too long for a second dish"
"Horrible drinks--bartender not knowledgable nor competent."
"need more lite food choices."
"After calling to inquire about a gluten free menu the hostess was quick to say they offer gluten free as an option. Three out of four guests have celiac so I continued to ask the right questions about preparation and cross contamination. The hostess quic"
"Just a bit slow on service but not bad"
Comments
"Great dining experience will be a regular customer"
"Waitress was great wine special wonderful manger adjusted the bill because of mistake and delay with entree"
"Make reservations"
"OVER PRICED FOR THE PORTION SIZE"
  • 3/24/2018

A Mediterranean chowhound from Warwick, RI tried it.

• 12/21/2017

A Mediterranean chowhound from Cranston, RI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 12/09/2017

A Mediterranean food lover from US tried it and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food, atmosphere, service
    Cons
    None
    Comments
    Great dining experience will be a regular customer
  • 10/06/2017

A diner from Johnston, RI tried it.

• 9/11/2017

A dining patron from Cumberland, RI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The reassurance is beautiful and the patio is great The veal piccata was great
  • 9/07/2017

A diner from Warwick, RI tried it.

• 5/21/2017

A Mediterranean food lover from Ansonia, CT tried it and liked it.

• 1/01/2017

A Mediterranean food lover from Cranston, RI tried it.

• 9/03/2016

• 8/06/2016

A diner from West Hartford, CT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    It was very clean. The the food was great. Service great!
Littl117 photo

Littl117

North Providence, RI

~A Delightful Experience~

My guests and I were cordially greeted by the Host and we were escorted to our table immediately. We sat a banquette and it was very comfortable. Our server was very attentive and prompt. We shared two appetizers which were the Crab Cakes and the Burrata Caprese… The Crab Cakes were the best I have ever eaten; chuck full of crabmeat. The Burrata Caprese was also delicious; the special mozzarella they purchase has a creamy mozzarella inside the outer ball of cheese and it is fabulous! My main entree was the VEAL AND PORCINI MUSHROOM POLPETTINE…The first bite was so delicious that I couldn’t wait to dig in to eat more. The Marsala Buttered reduction was light and so flavorful. Now on to dessert. The Chocolate Layer Cake was out of this world chocolaty, but not too sweet. It was perfect! The entire night was a total delight from the atmosphere to the food to the service. The General Manager approached us as he did others to see how we were enjoying our meal. A very nice touch indeed! My guests and I cannot wait to go back there again! The Chapel Grille is the place to go and is so elegant, but yet has a relaxed atmosphere…

VEAL AND PORCINI MUSHROOM POLPETTINE

Mediterranean International Global

The Chapel Grille  Restaurant Reviews

The Chapel Grille is located near the cities of Pawtuxet.
People found this by searching for: Chapel Grille, Chapel Hill Grill Ri, Chapel Grille Menu, Chapel Grille Cranston Reviews, Www.Chapelgrill.Com/Survey, Chapel Hill Grill Cranston Ri, Chapel Grille Cranston Ri, and Chapel Grille Reviews.