75 Middlesex Tpke
Burlington, MA 01803

The Cheesecake Factory

Cuisine: American, Burgers, Pizza

• 5/09/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

I really hate the fact that they don’t take reservations ...

I really hate the fact that they don’t take reservations at all. Don’t expect me to “come back in 45mins to get a pager and wait for another 60mins for a table”, it’s ridiculous. However, once in a blue moon when I have some shopping to do in the mall, I may consider them.

I can’t say their food is not delicious, a bit greasy for my taste, and I believe they can definitely cut down on the portion size and use better ingredients.

The environment is horrible. It’s always loud and painful to bear – just like a cafeteria.

My fav is their house ice tea. It’s very refreshing.

Really good food but the big drawback is they don't take ...

Really good food but the big drawback is they don’t take reservations. Enormous menu has everything you could possibly want on the menu. Prices run in the medium to high range but the food is delicious and the staff is great. Parking is often problematic at the mall and you usually have to park far away. But the food is good and there’s plenty of selection to choose from. Great for small groups but if you’ve got a big group, don’t expect to get a table right away as weekends are always busy. Like I said, they don’t take reservations which sucks.

American Burgers Pizza
Mon-Thu 11:30AM - 11:00PM

The Cheesecake Factory  Restaurant Reviews

The Cheesecake Factory is located near the cities of Pinehurst, Woburn, and Wilmington.
People found this by searching for: Does Cheesecake Factory Take Reservations, Cheesecake Factory Burlington, Burlington Cheesecake Factory, Do You Need Reservations For The Cheesecake Factory, Cheesecake Factory, Cheesecake Factory Menu Burlington, Cheesecake Factory Burlington Ma, and Cheesecake Factory Burlington Menu.