71 Fortune Dr Ste 8
Irvine, CA 92618-2917

The Cheesecake Factory

Neighborhoods: Irvine Center
Cuisine: International, Italian, Brunch

The Cheesecake Factory is a International, Italian, and Brunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 3/21/2015

An International chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 2/11/2015

An International chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/19/2014

An International chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

fattiusthebear photo

fattiusthebear

Berkeley, CA

quality American food

I love Cheesecake Factory for its cheesecake (obviously) and their tasty dishes. They offer a large variety of foods, even offering some breakfast items for lunch and dinner. I find that the basic dishes are especially good here, because they make it really fancy and tasty so it is unique compared to others. For example, their chicken pot pie is damn crazy. Their breakfast burritos are also ridiculously large. And then when it comes to cheesecake, they have a huge variety of different kinds, catering to people of all tastes. The restaurant itself is always clean and well kept, with a nonobtrusive design. The wait here can be really long though, so you better get there early, or send a sacrificial lamb to get a buzzer. All the food I have gotten here is tasty, and served in large portions. I think this is the best place to eat at the Irvine Spectrum.

Joes Special

good egg dish

Breakfast Burrito

Humongous, and very good. Definitely will fill you up.

Chicken Pot Pie

Rather unique looking pot pie, which any pot pie fan should try.

turtley photo

turtley

Irvine, CA

Cheesecake Factory

Pretty much has everything here. The variety is HUGE, and has something for everyone. The cheesecakes are delicious, and the portions are more than enough. The price is worth it. If you have never eaten here, I would highly suggest it… and be sure to order cheesecake!

Crispy Chicken Costoletta

Fancy chicken tenders, but quite tasty.

Craigs Crazy Carrot Cake Cheesecake

Genius combination of carrot cake, cheesecake, and alliteration.

Hungarian Beef Goulash

Sounds exotic, but its good. If you feel like trying something new, give it a shot. Probably not for everyone though

tulips500 photo

tulips500

love the cheesecake

so if you’ve been to one cheesecake factory, you’ve been to them all…almost. this cheesecake stands out in that the service seems to be a work in progress. we ended up waiting for a long time for our food, so the manager came over and apologized for the wait. then, we found a piece of hair in our cheesecake, and he came over again and apologized again. Then he not only gave us another cheesecake but comp’d both cheesecakes. not bad considering we had finished most of the 1st cheesecake. =p

Cuban Sandwich

holy moly the pork in this sandwich was supremely tender, making for an amazingly delicious meal. i wouldn’t hesitate to order this dish again.

Pumpkin Cheesecake

man this place knows how to do cheesecake! although this was a tad too sweet for me, i did enjoy the pumpkin-ness.

Grilled Chicken Tostada Salad at The Cheesecake Factory

Grilled Chicken Tostada Salad

a nicely made, exceptionally ginormous salad sitting on a large sheet of tostada underneath.

blaceden photo

blaceden

Perkasie, PA

Cheesecake anyone?

Cheesecake is one of my top favorite comfort foods. I can never find a good one though…until now! The Cheescake Factory has granted my wishes of this fantasy I have been having. Amazingly Orgasmic Cheesecake. oooooh my gosh it was so good. I can now say that I have died and gone to cheesecake heaven thanks to The Cheesecake Factory ;)

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie-dough

Wow its that good.

justin photo

justin

iPhone dining journal

Always a good time. They even brought out...

Always a good time. They even brought out sliced bread and banana for both of our kids. Nice touch!

Veggie Burger at The Cheesecake Factory

Veggie Burger

Huge black bean patty is tasty but falls apart easily.

I also recomend the godiva brownie sundae

Cxi0fk-p8r4ktmeje4bmuj
justin

Chicago, IL

The Cheesecake Factory  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Cheesecake Factory Menu In Spectrum Irvine, Chicken Pot Pie Cheesecake Factory, Cheesecake Factory Chicken Pot Pie, Cheesecake Factory Irvine, Cheesecake Factory Irvine Menu With Prices, The Cheesecake Factory Log In, Cheesecake Factory Menu Prices, and Cheesecake Factory Pot Pie.