The Cheesecake Factory

Cuisine: American (New), Barbecue, Burgers

The Cheesecake Factory is a American (New), Barbecue, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 8/07/2016

An American (New) chowhound from Providence, RI tried it.

• 5/03/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

CDW_CDW photo

CDW_CDW

Milwaukee, WI

Decent chain restaurant. Pricey though.

I go here for lunch from time to time. The food is average, but quite pricey for the quality of what you get. Every time I go, the cheesecake slices seem to get smaller and the prices increase.

Although, they do have a nice happy hour that’s worthwhile stopping by.

The servers are friendly and attentive.

CM19: Crusted Chicken Romano

I’ve gotten this dish before. The crust often separates from the meat so it ends up just being the chicken breast. Usually it’s tastefully seasoned.

Dinnerwinner photo

Dinnerwinner

Sheboygan, WI

"Beyond satis-FACTORY!!"

“I must have hit my head, I’m seeing STARS!!” The Cheesecake Factory has been my wife and my favorite for years. The trip from Sheboygan to Milwaukee has limited our visits though. The Factory
is an experience to remember, “Hands Down!”, Total Perfection!!
Very elegant, appealing, and comfortable. The menu is quite large
to cover many dishes ranging from Asian to American Fare. The meals are made with the finest ingredients, and prepared by the
most “seasoned” chefs. If you have the ability to consume a hearty
Cheescake Factory meal, I recommend getting there soon!!!!
The Factory also has the carry-out option and when needed, a
catering service that will have your next function buzzing!!

**SHRIMP SCAMPI and STEAK DIANE

The Shrimp Scampi is delicious! The Steak Diane is one not to forget! This meal is my wifes favorite while I seem to always drift to
the Coulotte Steak, Shrimp Scampi, and a side of Mussels when available. The butter topping on this steak is to die for! The menu is a small 20-25 page booklet, which at times would turn the “don’t
wanna’ read alot” customer into an Evelyn Wood speed reader and
resulting in a terrific dining experience. And don’t forget to polish
off that meal with a piece of cheesecake. Of course this is a task to
decide on over 40 different varieties by my last count.

American (New) Barbecue Burgers

The Cheesecake Factory  Restaurant Reviews

The Cheesecake Factory is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.
People found this by searching for: Cheesecake Factory Bay View, Bayshore Cheesecake Factory Phone Number, "Evelyn Wood" Cheesecake Factory, How Is Cheesecake Factory Coulotte Steak Prepared, Cheesecake Factory In Milwaukee, Cheesecake Factory Bayshore Reviews, Cheese Factory Menu Bayshore, Cheesecake Factory Batshore, and Cheesecake Factory Bayshore Review.