1000 Ross Park Mall Dr
Pittsburgh, PA 15237

The Cheesecake Factory

Cuisine: American, American (New), Traditional

The Cheesecake Factory is a American, American (New), and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 5/10/2015

An American food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/14/2015

• 2/16/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

booklover13 photo

booklover13

Pittsburgh, PA

Dining outside is my favorite thing!

I love to eat out and the only thing that makes it even better is eating out outside. Last week I thought it was getting too cold already for sitting outside but I guess I was wrong. We had the option of sitting outside so we didn’t have to wait for a table so we took it. The patio at Cheesecake Factory at the Ross Park Mall is so nice for people watching right next to one of the main entrance/exit doors and across the sidewalk from LL Bean.

We knew it was going to be a good night from the minute our waiter walked over to us. The best thing he was was offer us free coffee or hot tea because it did get colder as the evening wore on.

Normally I end up picking the same thing every time I go to Cheesecake Factory but I decided to try something new. For dinner I had Crispy Chicken Costeletta and it was really really good. And the portions were huge! I had enough breaded chicken breasts for three meals. The lemon sauce and the mashed potatoes added to the flavor of the chicken. The menu says it comes with asparagus but I opted to have sauteed veggies instead – zucchini, squash and pea pods were very tasty. Of course I had to get dessert but I opted out of the cheesecake for the first time ever. I had the warm apple crisp instead which was again too big for one meal. Very good with the two scoops of vanilla ice cream.

Crispy Chicken Costoletta

I have a feeling I will get this every time I’m there.

LauraLKY photo

LauraLKY

Cranberry Twp, PA

Girl's Night Out

Went with a couple of friends on a Friday night. We got there and there was a wait in the dining room but was seated immediately at an outside table. It was a cold night but they had heaters set up. We unfortunately were sat at a table that had a heater that didn’t work. The waiter was great and offered us free coffee and hot tea to keep us warm. He was an excellent waiter and made our night very enjoyable. I will definately be back!

Chicken Bellagio

This was very good and on their special menu. I really liked the basil pasta and parmesan sauce. It was a huge plate of food and I had leftovers for lunch the next day.

Reeses Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Cheesecake

I absolutely love Reeses cups and I love this cheesecake. There are chunks of Reeses cups mixed in with the cake and cheesecake. Wonderful!

mj123 photo

mj123

Canonsburg, PA

Exceptionally Friendly Service at the Cheese Cake Factory

Exceptionally friendly and courteous service is to be found at the bar in the Cheese Cake Factory, as well as quick seating. My favorite dish is the lunch portion of the Lemon Chicken. A very generous serving and very delicious. The pizzas are to die for at the Cheese Cake Factory. Try the Four Season pizza ! Of course I saved room for my favorite dessert: Carrot Cake. Delightfully moist and the cream cheese frosting is wonderful !
I look forward to my next lunch visit to the Cheese Cake Factory.

momar930 photo

momar930

Pittsburgh, PA

Mmmm....cheesecake!

It’s been a long time since I’d been to Cheesecake Factory, despite the fact that it’s less than 10 minutes from home. Being located at the mall, I tend to forget about them sometimes…but one look at the VAST menu makes me think “I should come here more often!” This visit was for dinner and dessert with a friend. I choose an old favorite of mine…Stuffed Chicken Tortillas (Corn Tortillas Stuffed with Spicy Chicken, Covered with Melted Cheese, Green Onion, Tomatillo Sauce and Cilantro. Served with Grilled Corn Cakes, Black Beans, Salsa and Sour Cream.). This dish never disappoints, and I could totally eat a plate of the corn cakes alone and be happy—yum! Being sure to save room for the cheesecake (how could you NOT??), I decided to try a seasonal offering of Pineapple Upsidedown Cake Cheesecake—and I was so glad I did! The cake reminded me on what my Mom used to bake when I was a kid…moist, tender, and loaded with pineapple pieces. The cheesecake was layed between two pieces of the decadent cake, and it all worked very well together! I definitely recommend trying this one before it’s gone!! I’m sure it will help me to remember to go back a little more often, too : )

Stuffed Chicken Tortillas at The Cheesecake Factory

Stuffed Chicken Tortillas

EXCELLENT!

Seviche

Latin in Central Business District

Sonoma Grille

California in Central Business District

2/19/2019

A dining patron from Pittsburgh, PA tried Armstrong's.

2/18/2019

An American food lover from Lawrenceburg, IN tried Red Dog Saloon and liked it. They liked the food.

2/16/2019

A diner from Coraopolis, PA tried Hunan Wok Chinese Takeout in Carrick.

2/12/2019

A food lover from Mooresville, NC tried Elegant Accent Catering Inc, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/11/2019

An American food lover from Pittsburgh, PA tried Redbeard's in Mount Washington.

2/09/2019

A dining patron from Pittsburgh, PA tried Big Shot Bobs.

2/08/2019

A diner from Homestead, PA tried Alexander's Restaurant in Bloomfield, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/07/2019

An European food lover from Mars, PA tried Old Europe in Southside Flats, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Friendly service
2/07/2019

A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried Armstrong's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/03/2019

A Pizza food lover from Pittsburgh, PA tried Venice Pizzeria in Brentwood.

American American (New) Traditional
Milano's

Pizza in Oakland

Sakura Teppanyaki & Sushi

Japanese in Squirrel Hill South

The Cheesecake Factory  Restaurant Reviews

The Cheesecake Factory is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: Pittsburgh Cheese Factory, Cheesecake Factory Pittsburgh Menu With Pricing, Cheesecake Factory Ross Park Mall Pittsburgh, Cheesecake Factory Ross Park, Cheesecake Factory Ross Park Mall, Cheese Factory Pittsburgh, and Cheese Factory Pittsburgh Pa.