198 5th St

Larad photo

Larad

San Francisco, CA

Warm and Cozy

What a charming place! I have lived about 4 blocks away for 10 years, and while I have always thought about going in when I passed it, I never had….UNTIL yesterday!! I was wandering by about 3:00 after picking up some Friskies for my 20 lb hairball (apparently he would rather starve than eat the high end organic stuff I was trying out on him…) and I thought what the hell, it’s 5 o’clock somewhere (I am easy this way)…And it was just as cute as a bug! I plopped myself down at the bar and ordered a drink from a super sweet bartender, and she helped me decide between the numerous tasty sounding salads….A spinach and shrimp salad…YUM!!! Very well done with avocado and a mango vinaigrette…The whole vibe was super friendly, so I stayed for another round and then wandered home feeling like I had just made a new friend…Of course, it may just have been the rum.

American Hamburgers Irish
Sun-Sat 11:00AM - 02:00AM

THE CHIEFTAIN IRISH RESTAURANT & PUB  Restaurant Reviews

THE CHIEFTAIN IRISH RESTAURANT & PUB is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, Mission District, , Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Chieftain Sf Menu, Pub Menus San Fran, The Chieftan 5th St San Francisco, Trip Advisor Restaurants In Soma Sf, Chieftan Bar Sf Ca Trip Advisor, Chieftain Pub San Francisco, Chieftain Pub San Francisco Menu, Buca Di Beppo Menuchieftain Pub San Francisco, and Chieftain Irish Restaurant & Pub.