322 S Main St
Ann Arbor, MI 48104

The Chop House

Neighborhoods: Bach
Cuisine: Steakhouse, Gluten Free, International

The Chop House is a Steakhouse, Gluten Free, and International restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

r0b123 photo

r0b123

Charleston, SC

Really good steak, pricey though

Steak was really good, restaurant had tablets for the menu and pictures of all the dishes, that was really nice. If there were a little more tech savvy you’d be able to order directly off the tablets.

Filet Mignon

Steak was very tender and good, could have used some more seasoning or flavor though.

Jumbo South African Lobster Tail

This was the worst lobster I’ve ever had and at $75 for just 1 lobster tail I felt robbed. It was extremely overcooked and had the consistency of shoe leather. We needed a steak knife to cut it. If it wasn’t the company credit card I would have sent it back.

JaredG419 photo

JaredG419

Toledo, OH

World-Class Dining

A friend recommended the Chop House some years back and I’ve been meaning to make the 45 minute drive from Toledo ever since. We finally made the trip for a birthday in the family and we were not disappointed. The restaurant is beautiful and the service was wonderful. The waitstaff is super knowledgeable and answered every question we had. They even have an in-house sommelier for those who are really into wine.

We shared Oysters for an appetizer and I ordered the Lobster Bisque as well. If you visit the Chop House get the Lobster Bisque, trust me. For my entree I ordered the Cowboy Steak, which was delicious, but I could only eat about half of it. Since I had read so much about the Cheddar Au Gratin Potatoes on this site we had to give it a try, and they were awesome. My goodness what a meal! After dinner we went over to La Dolce Vita for a cognac and a cigar. Best dining experience of my life.

Steakhouse Takeout Gluten Free

The Chop House  Restaurant Reviews

The Chop House is located near the cities of Pittsfield.
People found this by searching for: Chophouse Ann Arbor Wine List, Menu At The Chop House In Ann Arbor, Ann Arbor American Fine Dining, Ann Arbor The Chop House Wine List, Chop House Ann Arbor Direct Number, Ann Arbor Chop House Menu, Ann Arbor Chop House Wine List, and Chop House Menu Ann Arbor.